Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Heh HeH HeH

Somebody say I fat and dun dare to admit leh... Such pathetic fool shall not be taken on the same level as i am... So wad if i'm fat, I admit... Think u can make me break down ar? So Sad... U failed to do so... I didn't know such pple still exist in Singapore, i thought Singaporeans are those who dare to admit wad they did, O yA, I forgot, there're still a handful or idiots and cowards around. Doesn't matter, empathy goes out to YOU... Friends, dun get too work up with such pple lah, pathetic fools who knows no nothing but use that ugly hand of theirs... Let's just pity him/her...

I just love my friends...

Well, well, forget bout such pple, let's talk bout today...

I woke up and do nothing. Law Law sent me an sms and scare me... It was a joke but it looks real. I sent to a few pple and laugh the hell out of it. Then, took a bath and went out.

O, felt very bad to Yuting.. Shall not elaborate.

Anyway, bumped into Darl at the MRT station while sms-ing him. HAHA! Ermm... After that, he said he sent me a bad news... Dunno wad to tell him either, can only ask him not to feel sad. Failing once doesn't mean failing forever. Well, I hope he gets over it soon enough, afterall, there's still another chance to do it all over again, but this time round, not with my hair... HAHA! (: Smile a bit more Darl, its just another stage of life.

Then, I met Ting at the interchange and Dear came along. Went to KFC and had our dinner. Then, went to buy the net, rubber band thingy for working. Afterwhich, Dear went to get sister's cash and ya, went back home.

Reached home, was telling mama wanna go buy phone tml, dun forget... HAHA! Happy, gonna get my phone tml... Hee~

Hui Mui told me that she didn't know i think so much, and i kind of laughed bout it coz i seemed to be the one who thinks the most among all that i know. Well, it's good to ponder over things sometimes but dun go overboard, may get depression... HA!

Anyway, I find it funny how everything turns out in life... It looks funny from certain point of views, well, that's where things come together and become the whole big picture. Marvellous...

Ermm... O... Jiawen and Edith reminded me that i can't colour my hair next week, coz when school starts, i have a work fulfillment for FABM's module... So sad... Hai...

CiAo!

No comments: