Monday, October 16, 2006

Some finishing...

Ting smsed me and woke me up and she asked me some questions before she called. Made me nervous for a second but this girl ar, wanna go rebond, stand outside the salon and called me for help. Funny! HAHA!!! After that i gave Linda and Trish a call to confirm the time to meet up.

Didn't have much appetite, only finished half a box of rice and i couldn't go on. Took my bath and went out. HA! Didn't put on eye-liner today coz i didn't feel like doing so, instead i wore my specs out. Heh HEH!

Anyway, my bag was filled with 3thick books. Exchanged with both the girls, still it was heavy. GoSh... Went to WM with them and bought some of the stuff we need for school and yes, i got my converse BAG!!! HA!!! HapPY... Another spending... GoSh...

Around 3.30pm, i said bye to them and went to draw cash for my sister. HAHA!! This is the 2nd time i drew cash for someone sitting in VK doing their hair. HAHA!!! Find it so funny lah. Imagine u r the hairstylist, someone came to do their hair, later this someone's friend came in to pay up and this someone's friend is not the boyfriend... I would find it odd if i am the one working in there. HAHA!!!

Yuting sent me an sms which shocked me a lot... I dun really know wad happened and i didn't pursued much, hope she's feeling alright.

Anyway, the 2 Uncles in VK kept insisting Ting's hair cost $200 and i was totally stunned, like when did rebonding become so ex? I held on to my $200 refusing to barge. HAHa!!! Then, finally Darl asked for 3 pieces of my blue notes, relieved... HAHa! Waited for sister for bout 11min, and at the same time, entertaining myself with nothing but Richard's cutting and Eddie's hair drying.. HAHa!! Also, talking to sister. HeH HeH...

AFter she was done, she rushed back home while i dragged my heavy bag home. HAHA!!!

Reached home and i stoned infront of the TV with a packet of Soya Bean... Then, went into my room and arrange my file and all for school and printed out the lecture notes for tomorrow.

School is starting!! Just as everyone from Primary, Secondary and JCs are going on their holiday, we, poly students are starting school. Ooo... Well, we had weeks, it's their turn. Am i excited? No, not really. However, i do look forward to meet up with my class again, to learn new modules and to once again start fighting this endless war. Didn't do well last Semester, i think i need to work hard. Seriously.

Ok, so let me sum up this holiday. I did many things this holiday, many self-reflections, many get-togethers, many new experience and many work days..

Love ended unexpectedly but feelings linger on and i told myself to stop. Well, many things went through my mind this holiday bout this person. I can only tell myself that it is no longer possible to put things back together no matter how much i want it to or he wants it to, and i've said, it is better this way i guess.. Right, Darl? Always...

I picked myself up bit by bit and transferred everything to my friends and of course, he is one of them. Had our Secordary school gathering at Downtown East chalet and i am really happy bout it coz almost everyone turn up, all the great old faces. I am lucky to have met those pple.

Not to forget, one of the most important meeting was held in Spore month ago, and i played a little part in it. Worked for Creative Eateries during IMF event, an eye-opening experience although it wasn't very pleasant working for them but i did have fun... Having my hair made by pple and face made-up by pros, yes, it was fun!

O... WHo can forget Orchard Hotel, the place that i have been going in and out for the past couple of years. HA! Worked with them on many days and many nights this holiday, and even though there were many grumblings said, many disappointment, I still love working there. With Dear, Honey, Sister, Yuting and so on... U know, i'd never exchange it for anything else.

However, Bt kor is right. We shouldn't be stuck there. While we are still young, we should find some other jobs to open ourselves up a little bit more. I guess so... We'll just see wad other opportunities will come, and i shall try it out.

Well, the past is history, i need to look forward to tomorrow. I had a great holiday... Did u?

I had a hard time letting go as well...

I found my old friends too...

Where would i be without all of you? My friends... And you...

You came into my life, you took my heart away but you walk away too... I tried hard to forget you but to no avail. I know you are away from my life now and I don't cry for you anymore but somehow, your face still appears in those lonely nights... In my dreams, in my mind... I can't erase you off from my life... Can you erase me off from yours? I can't help but laugh at the moments we had, I can't help but smile because of you but I know, those can never be... Can I stop loving you? Can I forget what you have done to me?

You are indeed a man of love... One who caught me unsuspiciously...

没想到过了那么久,你依然一直出现在我的脑海里... 我需要多久才能忘了呢?第一次的相遇,第一次的无法... 不知道你能懂吗?真可笑...

I lost myself the moment I found you... I was dead when I lose you... But now, I'm reviving without you... Am I really?

No comments: