Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Out today...

Went out this afternoon for a feast at swensens, can't believe i kept spending such cash. Anyway, had that lunch and took a bus to Orchard.

Met up with Jiawen and Edith and went to OHS HR to fill in the form. Did my booking for this week. Gonna be working on Thurs, Fri and Sat... Ha! Gonna tire myself and earn that much cash to shop. Heh HeH!

Watched 2 movies today, Rob-B-Hood and Stay Alive. Different types of movie but both were just as enjoying.

I bought a watch and a shirt? Is it consider shirt? HA! Wadever... Cost me $39 in total. HAHA! Finally got my watch, something i like. HA! Still hunting for a bag and a necklace. WAit, will be getting it soon.

Well, too much pondering these few days, i shall leave this blog empty so my mind can rest.

CiAO!



Here, these are the stuff...

No comments: