Thursday, October 26, 2006

Gasping for some fresh air...

I came to gasp for some air. The damn internet explorer corked up, and deleted my whole god damn entry of complain. Ass....

I am so tired from all the naggings from my mother, so tired of all the workload that i have, so pissed off with the time, GoSh!

Things to do:
1. BCA Unit B and C skills review
2. SAM installation
3. POA tutorial
4. POA Quiz
5. MAEC tutorial
6. FABM Tutorial
7. FABM Journal
8. LMS Report Draft
9. BCA PBL learning template

Projects:
1. BCA PBL
2. FABM individual Project
3. FABM Group Project
4. LMS Peace and War Report
5. IAC survey project
6. WCOM report

See.... SO many many things to complete with such short notice. What to do? I completed one pile, then the other pile comes up.

I still need to work for the damn FABM attachment, 40hours! I ain't gonna be free this weekend coz i'm damn busy working OHS and trying to complete BCA, SAM, POA, MAEC. DAmn... Dun even know whether i can go out a chill a little not. Hai... Nah, i guess it's alright... I can make it right? Maybe some stress, ok, a lot of stress... HAi...

Kk, should put the load down for now... Rest... Gasp for air...

This morning, Xiuying smsed me say she's not going to work, ask me to tell coordinators... HA!!! Omg!

Just now, somebody suddenly called me when i was stoning from all the work, and he is somebody who i dunnoe at all, a guy from friendster... CrAp...

Then, i rmbed chatting with Robert on MSN, and wondering when can we break out own 5hours chatting on the phone record and sighing coz life is such crap at this moment.

I rmbed eating Curry that my mother cooked. It was Delicious!

I rmbed my lao ma nagging at me coz i asked her for money for the fine dining and grooming courses for my course. I shouted at her coz i was already so frustrated and her voice was getting on my nerves.

Now, i feel like sleeping... There's POA, MAEC and WCOM tomorrow... No need laptop, good good. 1st MAEC tutorial, looking forward to see the tutor.

My POA tutor is Lee Lee Boon, she talked too much... I went into her class with my eyes open, listen to her, my eyes went half-open and nearly closed, until she finally began her class, i woke up. goSh... She asked me whether i got sister not... *YawN* Only got brothers... Fake sister can? Xueting.. HAha!!

At least i rmbed her name...

I need to buy a txt for BCA and install the SAM disc by this weekend. So troublesome...

Hai... I'm gonna stop doing things. Wanna turn off and sleep...

有时侯, 真的不想那么辛苦,觉得我大可放弃一切,嫁给一个有钱人算了... 累了,疲惫不堪... 这生命的意义在何处?这人生的定点在于那儿?这美丽的脸蛋儿又有何用?真的会好吗?真的不会后悔?我的一生会是如何精彩, 如何狼狈?谁能知?

No comments: