Friday, October 06, 2006

HaZy...

Finally, i dragged myself off the chair to bath and now blog.

Work today was tiring i guess. I was having headache for no reason... Then it got better. Work went smoothly till 5pm when i start feeling really tired. GoSh... So long nv work 7am liao, cannot stand it.

Made a very funny mistake today but it was alright i think.

I am still very unawake. Tml's work time is changed to 12pm coz they need us to work till 11pm.

Pple at work sux. Their attitude sux, their working standard sux, their knowledge sux, they themselves sux. I'm starting to hate everything all over again like i used to... Is there really nothing that can make me love it more than i used to? Or is the environment made like that?

I'm concussing...

O... very hazy these few days... Bad for health...

No more... No fun... No time... No Love... No meaning... No life... No you... Yes, I know what I'm thinking about...

No comments: