Tuesday, October 17, 2006

MooDy...

I hate the haze... It made my eye so red and swell. It feels so weird having an eye swelling. Itching too but i dun dare to rub... Ass... Can the wind blow the other side? PLEASE!

It's so boring now... I got nothing to do, no where to go, nobody to entertain. Wad a boredness!

Just now, while I was reading my Mag and enduring the cramps from the monthly dampness, somebody called my house. I picked up the call...

Me: "Hello"
Person on the line: "Can I speak to Mr Teo Choon Teck(My Father)?"
Me: "He's not around."
Person: " Can I have his contact number?"
Me: "Can I know where are u calling from?"
Person: "What is your relationship with him?"
Me: "His daughter."
Person: "Who?!"
Me: "HIS DAUGHTER! Who is this?"
Person: "This is Jason ....."
Me: "From?"
Person: "I'm not supposed to review where am I from."
Me: "Then I am sorry I can't review his number."
Person: "I am Jason from a bank(Sounding ridiculous)!"
Me: "I know you are from a bank but which bank?(Pretty Pissed)"
Person: "We don't usually review where we are from."
Me: "Are you sure? Then I can't tell you my father's number."
He got pissed and gave in, told me where is he from.
Me: "Right, you just gotta tell me where you are from?!"

Please... For god sake, do i sound so dumb as to give u my pa's number when i dun freaking know who the hell are you? And as dumb as it sounds, u said u can't review where u are from but in the end, still told me where u are from. Ridiculous! If you can't review then y did that in the end? Coz i am a girl and i sound young, u can push me around like i'm some sort of stupid ass... Hello, as young as i am, i am capable of talking and thinking! Use your brain, Mr Jason wadever from wadever!

I wasn't in a good mood, not in the right physical condition, suffering from the worse cramps ever, and u called sounding like i owe u a living? GoSh...

Anyway, i am still not in a good mood, the cramps are killing me, and my left eye is swelling... There's a morning class tomorrow... Wad else? MamA kept telling me to go my cousin's place tomorrow for his afternoon buffet coz he's holding his banquet tml night and i'm not attending. I dun wanna go. 1stly, we're not close. 2ndly, i dun wanna sit there and stone, and lastly, i will be tired after class. Then, she finally said she would take some food back for me, so i said wadever. Then, she kept telling me that if there is space at the restaurant tomorrow night, she'd call me down to join in the wedding dinner. OmG... PLease... It's not a big wedding, and almost my whole family is there already, still wanna squeeze in meh... Rather stay home and watch TV. OmG! SUddenly, she said she wanna go set her hair, i do hope she dun have VK in mind since the Hilltop Garden is only a short walk from central. GoSH...

Feel so tired now... A lot of pple smsed me today... Although i dun really wanna reply any, i replied all coz it's only right. Not like they are asking rubbish from me. I may kill someone who sent me and say "Go to hell"... HA!!

Well, the haze sux. Everyone is suffering from it... ArGh...

First day back to school, nothing unusual, just lecture... And went back home after that. BoRing!!

It's only 8.30pm, and i got nothing to do... Let my thoughts run wild...

I couldn't sleep last night, I thought of you again. Sounds foolish but true. The tears that run dry for so long found its way back to my rosy cheeks. Images of you and me flashes pass my mind like a movie being replayed again and again. The first dinner we had, the first time you kissed me on my cheek, the first time I kissed you goodbye, the first time I made a card for you, the first time you hugged me so tight, the first month we had, the first shopping spree we ever had, the first time u held my hand, then first gift you gave to me, the first time you said "I love you", the first time u took my breathe away... The first time I smiled after so long... It was because of you... I dun really understand what went utterly wrong, why can't everything stay the way they were, why can't things be a little bit more normal like any normal love? I didn't know after everything, you still exist in my life. I didn't know I've caused you so much pain, i dun want to... Do you know i felt those too? It has been so long, things quiet down, everything except for our hearts. I cruelly said No to everything but they were opposite on the inside, those are the best answers right? Or am I wrong again? If there is any truth left, it is that story kept in my heart. No longer true are our words, no longer available is your heart for me...

Kind of lost yet the path is clear to follow, albeit my will defies it... Been missing what I shouldn't be missing...

好无聊,拍下当初的回忆,放下了像机,把一切,一张一张地删除。剩下的只有虚幻的想象...

No comments: