Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Midnight...

2 years ago, I worked from 5pm to 7am for once and i thought i would never do it again. Yesterday, Xueni called and told me to work for Midnight and i went, "HUH?! WHY?!" She said Lau said so... This time, it is for the same purpose as before, setup for fancy faire.

Before that, i went to orchard with Yuting, back to BAtok to watch World Trade Centre which happens to be a marvellous show and then i rushed back home and rushed out again to orchard. I reached Security point at 10pm sharp.

Went up and work started with skirting the oblongs. Some freaking splints went into my nails and my fingers and all over, my right hand is full of little wounds which hurt like hell. After Ob1&2 wedding was over, partition was open and they started moving all the IBMs and square table in. While i pulled all the oblongs out to the foyer. So tiring. I guess the coffee i had helped a lot coz i didn't felt tired till 4am... Dear and I were boxing up all the square tables and IBMs. Yusoff asked me to skirt one of the oblong table for the organiser. First he said Ivory skirting, then the lady dun want, i took it out, and went to the store, climb the freaking cardboard, and held on to it like i'm holding on to my life and pushed the damn blue skirting out of the basket and down the cardboard early in THE MORNING! Good exercise ar... Then, i skirt the blue skirting but the thing was short which i dunno, and the endings didn't meet, looks very weird but the lady said it was alright since it is on the inside and it's leaning against the wall, but Yusoff asked me to re-skirt... Ass... Unwilling to, but i still did it, coz he was right.

After that, was told to steam all the skirtings in the Grand ballroom. I was like OMG. My fingers are hurting like hell from all the boxing up and the wounds now i need to burn my hands. HAHA!!! Not that serious lah, i burnt my hands b4 coz i dunnoe how to use the steamer, but now i do. However, i weren't able to steam all the skirting coz the extension wasn't long enough. Hee~ So, Dear and I took turns to do the steaming. Around 6am, Honey came to work and ya, he called the previous night and asked bout some booking thing which kind of scared Dear and I. Heh... Didn't really dared to talk much to him. Lau came at 6plus am after going home to bath, and he finally said, "ask them to go home.." Which by then, i am half-dead. Not tired physically coz we didn't do things like carrying heavy oval trays and walking up and down, and we were not wearing heels so ya, just tired mentally coz it was way pass sleeping time at 7am.

Then, went to Mac for breakfast with terry and Dear and after taking our ICs and all, took MRT back with Dear. We were both dozing off on the train and i woke up with a shock and woke Dear up coz i thought it was Yew Tee but nah, it was kranji. HAHA!!!

Reached home, bathed my dirty body and went into coma. HAhA! Many pple smsed and called, i picked up and replied but all done half-awake. So by right, i slept from 8plus am to 4plus pm. HAHA!!! Still tired now...

Well, it has been so so long... So unpredicted yet so fun. I haven't had such a satisfying work day for very very long. Doubt it'll last long. HA!!!

Dear told me our working shift are changed to 12pm on Friday which i was kind of pissed. I can work 12pm but why didn't she ask for our permission? I really wanna know... Can't she has some respect for us.. Wad puzzles me still, is that, dun she have to ask? Like whether we can or not? Or did she just think that we are free to work anytime? Arrr... Wad the hell...

Hai... What a day for me!

Wanna go play game... hee~

No comments: