Monday, October 23, 2006

Ah hAHa!!

Wad a day... I enjoyed my whole day doing homework and getting angry at nothing. Or was there something? Think so... 1st i couldn't figure out wad the hell is Datafile for BCA then i came across downloading datafile from a website, downloaded, i can't open... WT! Then, i gave up. I wanted to do POA, realised the book weird weird de, so i asked trish did i get the wrong book and this lady said "ya, i got the wrong book" Omg! HAHA!!! I'm partially at fault too, coz i just found out. HA!! Did some staff on FABM tutorial, but didn't complete. Completed MAEC and WCOM. Hai... So much left to do.

Well, i'm happily admiring my hair in front of the mirror, so pretty!

Darl smsed in the morning to tell me he got a new niece who just came onto earth today, weighs less than 3kg, and is very cute. O! It's a girl... He said he dunnoe how to carry so i told him what mama told me, cannot hurt the head, dun trapped the hands and feet. That's it, i concussed again. HAhA!!! Anyway, he should be happy for his sister, got another child and most importantly, both are safe and sound... Such a blessing...

Anyway, I cannot stand the boredness so i called Deaarr, chat chat a little bout her head and all the incidents that happened after i left her place. Heh! Many many things happened and someone very excited.. HAHa! No lah, kidding.. Say some more, she'll break up with me... Ah HAHA!!!

O... I was telling Terry where we went last night after he left then he told me he went to MOS, then i asked him nv bring me... He said this week but i'm working lah, then he said, after work. I said, I ask Deaarr and he was like, "WHO?!" HAHA!!! When I said Melissa, he went "ChEY!" HAHA! So funny...

Ehhh.... 9am class later. WCOM tutorial and MAEC Lecture. Meeting DeaaRr to do POA together tml.. Ah HAHA!

Love me!

Love you deeply...

No comments: