Wednesday, October 25, 2006

CooKIng!!!!

I had this freaking dream today! I woke up at 1pm and just lazed on my bed, but i kind of dozed off again. Then, i dreamt of this ancient castle and some ah peh was imprisoned and we went to save him. In the end, he died in front of me... WAD THe?! So freaky...

Went to Clementi to meet Dearr, she ate the very disgusting Wanton Mee and we went for TANG YUANB!!!! HAHA!!! Then, we walked around again, buy her BRA! Then i went to LP zone see see, bought a jacket... HAppY! Waste money... Hee~

Then, we came to my house. Bought some stuff to cook. Called Ting and Yuting, none was free to come by. Only Deaarr and I... HAHa!!! However, Darl smsed me while we were cooking, so i called him to come... Ah HAHAHA!!!! Enjoy food OK!

I saw his car coming in when he came, told Deaar, then my Deaarr shouted from Lvl8 "EDDIE!!!!!!!!!!!!" HAHA!!!! OMG! I didn't really know wad happen during the shouting, i was frying egg. HEh hEh!!! So omg!

Mess things up a bit lah. Dunnoe wad the hell happen, probably the new stove, some of the fries went black... So cham... But the 2 enjoyed eating? I think... Heh HeH! It smelled so badly at home lah... I still think pasta is a better choice to cook... No oil, no smoke. Heh heH! Finish cooking, i mopped the floor, do the dishes b4 i sat down. Lao, my toes kept cramping... GoSh... Hurts badly...

Darl very funny, didn't bring specs then afraid can't see when he drives back.. I find it so funny lah... HA!!! Da kor suddenly came back and heh heh, scare us... But nothing happened lah... Hee~ Darl left and Dearr went to my room to watch GONG. Then i helped her shave eyebrows... Heh HeH! So fun...

OOOO... Darl saw this DVD on the table so he on to see... It was so RA! GoSh... I was like looking and thinking y is it on my table... Of coz, i didn't buy it, my kor did, and it was on the table!!!!!!!!! Like hello, its so shouldn't be there. HAHA!!!

I had a great night... Although food wasn't that tasty, it was edible and i had fun looking at Dearr wash my wok... AH HAHAHAHA!!!! O... And i had fun seeing Darl cooked the FISh! So FuNNY!!! So cooL... Let's do it again this weekend!!!!! With Sister!!!! HeH HEh HEH! Got work... Hai...

I just finished rushing out the FABM slides... Now my neck is hurting... Sit so long... GoSh...

So boring now... Going to sleep soon... 9am class... Printed so many notes... Last for several weeks, i am so blessed to get those inks! Wadever...

CiAO!

You are so cute... (DeaRR) I love you...

No comments: