Friday, October 27, 2006

Tired...

I'm so busy with school work. I dun understand why i am so busy this semester u know. This whole week and last weekend was all busy busy, and these few days, my eyes are on the computer screen for practically the whole night. Is it because i was lazy last semester? Or is it coz this semester is very tight? Really dunnoe. Ok, the good thing is, i felt the nerves, felt the strained on my brain and the rush to complete things and the ultimate satisfaction of submitting wadever i'll strained myself for.

Well, i just completed the Draft report of the LMS project. So tired.... Nobody was online to discuss wadsoever. However, did inform all to do their part. Hope they did. i know one of them did, coz she was the only one online discussing with me. Kind of pissed coz u know wad? I'm not the leader but i did the extra parts... Hai... Wadever, i'm done, i'm satisfied. Well, coz i'm not brining laptop and i won't be joining them with the IAC discussion tml coz i need to work, i think i should do that extra part.

Ooo... I forgot to say yesterday i met Ying Ren at SIM... Such coincidence. He saids he couldn't regconize me... ANd i couldn't regconize him either, his hair all over his face... HAHA...

Then, i met Kok hong just down at the escalator. No actually i was standing outside May Fashion and he was on the escalator going down and we were talking like that, a distance apart. So funny. He's so cute... KoK HoNg Ok!

Andy Chua smsed me today... He's being funny.. I was in LT when he smsed and i was like huh?? HAHA!!!

Well... Have u heard Michael Learns to Rock's 25 Minutes... It's a nice song... Love it!

I think my eye sight dying soon... I should stop looking at computer screen so much... It's so harmful.

I met all my tutors already... I think i should be happy coz they all seems good but i doubt there'll be any other who'll actually make me like them like i did before with the others.

Aiai wanted to meet up for dinner but i couldn't, i am half-dead and i got so much to do. Sorry, AiAI...

My days are quiet without you... My days are empty without you... Will dreams come true? They do if you really want them to, even though they may not be possible... If only I could turn back time, I would do it all over again, do it the right way, do it with everything I am. Yet time can never turn back, it is just too fast for me to hold on... Will you be there for me when I need that shoulder again? As a beloved friend...

Dozed off unknowingly thinking of you... Cradled in your loving arms, sunk in the thoughts of you and I...

Boy, I miss your kisses, all the time but this is, 25 minutes too late... Though you travelled so far, boy I'm sorry you are, 25 minutes too late... Too late for you perhaps...

No comments: