Sunday, October 22, 2006

OmG!

Haven't been blogging regularly last couple of day, i was just too lazy and tired to touch the keyboard at all.

I had a slight fever last night and my whole body's muscle are aching from the other's day badminton game. HA! I told Richard to do warm up and cool down but i myself didn't do that, laziness... HA! Anyway, the right side of my body hurts, especially my butt, i dun understand why does the butt always hurt so much after running. HAHa!!! Part of my body...

Last night, Dear's Turkish embassy lady called and asked me whether i remembered working for her for the reception or not, i was like, i'm not the one and she just asked whether i wanna work not, i said will get back to her but when i called the number, it kind of just transfer to some voice mail or something... OmG! HA... Anyway, i'm not working.

Yesterday was my IS class, i was pretty sad initially coz none of my classmates were in the same class as i am and i kind of just stood there by myself. So Sad right? LMS was kind of boring, i guess it's suppose to be like that but well, the lecture's voice is those that is very high... And i think one day, when i'm not in a good mood, that voice will slowly get on my nerves. HAHA!!! The 2 hours were alright, at least i met some nice pple, in a nice group.

Next was IAC, HA! I got a Foreign lecture, as in Ang Moh... He's so cute.. HAHa! Looks like some scientist.. Heh HeH! Anyway, the whole thing was quite fun..

Class ended, and it was time to go home. Went to WM and get some hair thingy and my dinner, and home i went.

I spent the rest of the night ston-ing until bout 8plus, fever came up and i felt very uneasy.

I turned in at around 12.30am, ignoring wadever calls i got at home. Didn't even come online.

I need to go get a bath. Gonna meet my BT kor/Jie(getting confuse which is he/she) to return his pants and probably a lunch. YeS!

CiAO!

No comments: