Sunday, October 08, 2006

Get the idea straight...

OMG! This guy from my school came to ask me whether there's any space for him to work in OHS, so i say, he just gotta go fill in the form then wait for the call. He actually said that, "I'll get back to u another day if i wanna work" Hello, you came to ask me! Then, he told another person that I AM looking for pple to work in OHS and the person came to ask me for the form? Like hello, which part of "u going to fill up the form" that he dun understand. And hey, dun u have a least bit of respect for others? Fancy giving my number to other pple like that. GoSh... 1st of all, i'm not the one who went to you to say i need u to work, 2nd of all, i said u need to go HR yourself to fill up the form, 3rdly, i DID no say i am looking for pple to work. HELLO, do u think i am THAT free?! I would rather sleep my day through than to do this kind of extra job. For god sake, PLEASE!

GoSh... Talking bout looking for staff, i rmbed Yusoff said that i'm Chris's secret weapon... -_-" Funny ar...

It has been very very hazy this whole week. I hate the smell of smoke... Damn... Y must they burn things and pollute the air? The earth is already dying, but they dun even care... I dun want my little island to submerge like a submarine, i want it to see the daylight. I dun want my babies to live in water, i want them to live on the land, lively, like i am! HaZy HaZy! So unhealthy... Take care alright pple...

School starting in a week time.

Dear told me someone called her 10 times early in the morning. Also, that some guy we hate pissed her off, o Jing Hua also... HA!

Crap... Nothing much to write on...

MooN CakEy MooN CAkEy...

Wanna rest a bit then prepare for work... Hee~

No comments: