Monday, October 02, 2006

Really alright...

Ermm... I stayed up last night online, coz i just didn't feel like sleeping. I had some chats with Bt kor, and kind of briefly told him bout wad happened recently to myself. Didn't really elaborate too much, but he was kind enough to say those things to me. He always does...

Then, had some chats with Ting... We've been missing too much of what was left, we just want them back when we can't. I suppose when a whole lot of pple come together once more after so long, emotions run high, and we just hate to let go when we have to. Time passes by, we move on, the past remains as history, everything must change... However, if time can turn back, I'd do it all again, like what the song said. I would... Impossible as can be but that is if... Young adulthood is about to be over, adulthood is coming our way, the only thing we can do, is to face it like we should, as adults. Life, it's how we wanna draw it.

Woke up pretty late today, and realised it was late. Ate the things Ma cooked and as always sat there and watch TV. There's really nothing I can do nowadays. Sit there and rot i guess. Then, Yuting smsed me and asked when i'm free for a movie so i said tomorrow. Suddenly felt like eating Tang Yuan... hee~

Smsed Darl to tell him i got his songs... Didn't really wanna go out today coz i just feel like ston-ing at home but around 4plus, decided to go send it to him, save the trouble for next week. Dear called me and chat up bout her SHECRET and how the laundry aunty scolded her and lots of unpleasant things that happened the last few days... Heh HeH... Pretty scary how pple can be so unreasonable.

5.55pm, went out, i knew i was late, but who knows that i sat there and waited more than 5min. GoSh... 2hours OK! -_-" Before that, met ting, so funny, i didn't notice her and she just came by smiling in front of me... HAHa!!!! She was going for a movie. Heh hEh! Feel so dumb sitting outside VK lah... Basically stone till i nearly sleep. Lao...

7plus 8pm, then he finished. Nearly died of boredom u know... Good thing my mood wasn't really that bad... Heh! So, i saw his NEW CAR! It is a simpler car, Honda right? Should be lah... very comfy in there, smelly(new car u see) and then, saw the lights and everything, Lao, it's purple-blue, lavender ok... So cool... So rich... JeaLouS...

Heh HeH! He kept apologizing for letting me wait for 2hours, initially i said never mind after some thinking, it felt wrong, so i say, "I'm glad u know ar... Next time tell me ar... At least i can stay at home sleep." Heh HeH! So dumb to sit there do nothing... GoSh... Anyway, after eating and some chatting up, time to go.. Outrageous thing happened again, as USUAL, i guess i need to get very used to it... HAHA!! Hai... But, still, NICE CAR... Heh HEH!

Ermm... Then, i forgot, i didn't deposit my cash... And i forgot to buy snacks home to munch... Hai... So sian...

Today, my hair is short... It will remain so for very long... Hai... Kind of feel a bit sad coz of my short hair... When i look at girls with long, silky hair, i felt a bit of pinch in my heart coz i used to own that sort of hair, and even better. Then, i would tell myself that it will come back one day. Many opinions bout my hair. Girls like it, guys say it doesn't look good on me. So, which should i listen to. As days passed by, i told myself that wad others think doesn't really matter that much, wad i think bout myself is the most important, so i started taking care of wad little hair i have now and is determine to make it the best. It has been a long long time since i have the idea of colouring my hair and this time round, i really wanna do it. 1 week more, u will see another me. OK? It's a good thing that i didn't cry after cutting away my hair. (: Yet, it's a little saddening... Well, well, its not that bad right? Not considering the fact that i cut it coz of some test and not in some high-class salon... :( Argh... Dun wanna say liao... Heart bleeding liao... HAha!

End of this blog, i shall say... I am a new person myself. I no longer cry over spilled milk. I have my way of thinking. My way of loving. I started to wonder when can i stop the love for that someone, i know it has minimised but when can it stop?

Makes me wonder... How many pple really fall in love before... As in truely fall in love... Madly, Deeply... Before he came, i haven't. When he appeared, i had. But now, no longer... Yet that sort of love takes too much away from somebody and costs too much to afford. But then again, some pple are willing to just give up everything for it, to pay every single penny for it. Why? Why? Why? Can't seem to find an answer for it. Can't really understand why pple do it. Can't comprehend. Some pple treats love as a game. Play with this someone who u can gain from but wad's the use of doing so... Wad do they really gain from it? To pull that sort of trick to find love? To receive material comfort or just simply enjoy the joy of cheating? Funny how the mind works without the heart. Funny how human play with such things.

I wonder...

有时候想想,生命只有仅仅的几十年,为何不好好拥有我所能拥有的, 而不为了一些我得不到的而伤心。 从前的我是一个不在乎一切的人, 对每一件事都尽我所能, 遇到不如意时,就会笑着走。因为我总觉得,不发生都发生了,没必要去思索太多。 直到长大了,我才渐渐了解,没那么简单。但我依然坦然面对这生命,我的生命,变化无常的人生。 Still, I am me, no matter how life changes, how many things turned away, how the wind blow the other way, how tough everything gets. Moving on as always... Smiling...

No comments: