Friday, October 20, 2006

Tired...

Didn't blog last night coz i got a terrible mood swing. I guess everytime when school starts, when pressure aroses, my mind thinks too much and i get tensed.

Well, there's just too many things to do in school and too many things to deal with. Hai... I think i'm gonna think bout wad to do properly, and not mess things up like last semester.

I skipped lecture today... HA! So bad... And went to play badminton. SO HAPPY! So long never play badminton le, and it felt so good to sweat it out like that.

Was really tired after everything, took a bath and sat down to rest. 5plus, went out... For the next 2-3hours, i was somewhere... HAHA!

Didn't really have much to blog bout. I'm tired, i need to print out some stuff and i need to get some sleep...

Afraid my eye will have some problem... It seems a little bit yellowish-red... ALthough its not obvious but the colour difference is visible. Darl dropped a drop of eyedrop, and it's itchy now... Dun dare to rub. I hope my pretty eye will get better.

Recently, i kept changing myself... I'm getting so different. HAhA! Nah... I'm still me i guess.

I see you happy, I see you sad, but I can never see myself Happy but always see myself sad. What's the purpose of life when all I can do is cry? Which is the right way to go when I've reached such a crossroad? 有时想想,我只是一个我, 为何要那么为难自己呢? 十八罢了,应该开开心心,勇敢的面对人生... 我还要谈个海枯石烂的爱情,赚到第一笔一百万,步人美丽的红地毯,牵着我的白马王子,生下一群可爱的小宝宝... 太多事做了... 不能说放弃...

No comments: