Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Blog without title

After coming home from school today, many things to do, i can barely take a rest. After i was done, i sat down and enjoyed my late lunch. Omg, i forgot wad i ate for lunch... Ehhh.... O! I had Sushi... HAHa!!! For a moment, i thought i will never remember. Hee~

Then, it started pouring when trish called me. Rmb, she gave me the wrong book, so was going to change with her. When i reaced interchange, rain kind of subsided, we changed the books and went to WM to get my ink. Then we stroll around a little bit. Somebody walked pass her and scratched her arm, hai... She said she must've offended the person... I wonder.... HAHA!!! Anyway, she very cute lah, i saw the scratch liao, then when i came home, she came to tell me again... Trish, r u slow or wad? HAHA! kidding... She is very cute sometimes lah... HA! TrIshy...

After reaching home, i started browsing through some of the old smses... Came across so many that still touched me today. Some still make me smile for no reason. I had thousand of smses in my previous phone that i didn't erase coz sometimes it is nice to go back and read through them and feel the feeling that i once felt again. Naive in a way but it's a good way to remember the different pple who said the different things. Some i dun even remember but when i look at it, it came right back. HAhA! There are just too many memories to keep, too many to take away. It took me 5 years to get rid of my primary school and early sec school letters between my, then, pals, how many more years will it take me to erase all those memories, now that i've grown up more? I guess it won't go even if i delete them, some things just can't go. Right? (:

Well, i fell asleep on my bed while waiting for Deaarr's call... And i realised i am very tired so i called off the meeting today with her. We planned to do POA together at Mac but i'm just too tired. Woke up at 7am ok... HAHA!!!

I was lazy to go downstairs to get my dinner so i decided to cook myself. It had been so long since i cooked rice myself, and my rice came out a little bit too sticky... HAHa!!! Lost touch... But my Cheese Omelette and Potato came out well... YuMMy! My own cooking... Ha!

After eating, i slacked in front of the TV until 10.30pm, went to bath then do my POA. Completed it and followed by WCOM, finished... I'm left with BCA and FABM tutorial. HA!!

No school tomorrow, where should i go? Feel like going to sing... Wait for Uting to tell me. But another part of me felt like staying home. HAha!! Ass...

Xiao Qiang said i'm such an irony the other day. Heh HeH! Me!!! Ironic!

Many pple asked bout my hair... HA!!!

Well, i'm tired, should turn in lah...

Selamat Hari Raya Puasa!

CiAo!

Even if I forget about everything, you remain in my mind...

No comments: