Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Deep state

Sickening, i went into concussion this afternoon when i reached home. GoSh... Scare the freaking hell out of me when i woke up. I remembered i struggled to wake up in the middle of the sleep but my eyes just can't open. When they opened, i felt my eyes rolled to the top and i just went into a sleep of wad i thought would be, of no return. i woke up at 5.30pm and got a shock... Was so scared i couldn't wake up anymore... Was that the feeling of dying? GoSh... It's so scary...

goSh... I spent an hour trying to figure how to do the POA qn... Gosh... Dunnoe how... Hai...

Ting just called me... She scared me with her first unclear sentence... I heard she said, "My cousin drop into the MRT track" I was like, "HUH?!" Then she repeated... It's not the cousin, it's her phone... It is so......... OmG... She said it's her bad day... Sister.. Cheer Up... It is just a material i guess although i know it hurts... Hai... Dunnoe wad to say either... Save up and get a new one i guess... Smile k...

Today, my chat with Darl sounds weird... Dunno how to really describe it... He kind of... Eh.... forget it.. Think i dun say better... Sounds weird but i didn't put much into consideration. Heh HeH!

Anyway, i told him I love Dear, and she loves me but i am not lesbian... Bunch of craps...

Andy Chua said i didn't mention him on my blog. Ok... So here goes... Andy Chua Andy Chua Andy Chua Andy Chua Andy Chua Andy Chua Andy Chua Andy Chua Andy Chua Andy Chua Andy Chua Andy Chua Andy Chua... enough?? ya i think so... HAHA!!!

I rmbed somebody called me out loud while i was at VK, i was like who?! And dear heard it too...

Terry Tan called me to ask wad should they buy for Uting... HAha!! then i told them something she LOVES!

I was shock that i couldn't wake up, i was shocked by Darl's words and i was shocked by sister's misfortune... And for me... I am down coz i am just too stress over 6 projects and many many tutorials...

Life is pretty miserable... 无法好好的想想一切... 时间不够,身心疲惫... 停止一切一会儿好吗?生命弄人... Smiling ain't easy now...

No comments: