Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Yours truely...(SMS style)

也因为有你一路陪着我,所以我才能度过那么多美好的时光… Hope in my future journey, u will play a part in it too… really glad dat I hab u around…thanx for putting up with my everything. -Xueting

I confessed to u, but u r not there... -Melissa

I love you. -Melissa

Ther r no exact rite or wrong.. Depends on situation n thinkin.. Frm e 1st day i saw u till e day i decide 2 get ur number hu knows m i wrong or rite? It is not ur cheerful or red cheeks tat attract me.. But e real u tat u try so hard 2 hide.. B true.. Miss u.. _orange 2 u_ -Kelvin Tan

By e way, i miss u alot, and i Love U.... -Firdaus

do u ever recall the day we first met? our first hello? the day we became frienz? well, i do. n will always remember 4 tat very day, i knew.. i'd cherish U. -Si En

Its just life that i preach. Im just normal. Haha. -Bt kor

当你心情不好时侯,想一想我, 当伤心流泪的时候打个电话给我, 当你需要人帮助时记得来找我, 当全世界放弃了你的时候更别忘了你还有一个...我。 -Eddie

你知道的, 我正在默默地支持你,所以要加油哦! 继续前进!! -Ling Hui

Thanks Ai Ping... For allowing me into part of your life. I've truely enjoyed times spent with you guys, and am v proud of you all too that you've graduated and ready to embrace e next phase of your life. Take care, and may our paths cross again! -Miss Alicia Ang

Well done aiping now to decide whats next -Mr Loh KP

Seriously speaking i very worry abt u..... -Christopher Honey

Hopefully the swing will end once u awake... Haha... Same to u... Love u deep deep till feet... Haha! No need reply i just want to see y cheerfull apple that's all i ask. Sweet dream.... -Christopher Honey

Hey i'll miss u man.. Ha -Ben Koh

HAha... Hey.. Thanks for ur card.. Like very thick skin ask from u then got.. Erm.. Sorry for my coldness ba.. I m a person tat takes a long time to get close with a person.. So pardon me for my attitude.. But deep in my heart i treasure u.. So dun be disappointed.. Haha.. Thanks n nite.. Cya soon -Aiying

Sian.... Gonna miss you liao.... Sob.... -Sean

Live happy, live strong... -Richard


Sometimes, you wish to end this boring life, but always, there will be something that stops you from letting it go. Sometimes, failure takes away your everything, but there will always be something there to remind you to stand up once again. Sometimes, things happen, and you can't face the facts, but there will be something there to bring you back to life...What is that something that bring you back to this life full of dramas? That something, may be your sweetheart, may be your crush, may be your family or it may be your friend. For me, it is you... You are the one who makes me feel wanted when i thought i've lost it all, you are the one who cheered me up when i'm on the edge of breaking down, and most of all, you are the one who have brought me through the raging storm. I know, you are my safest place to hide. Thank you...-Myself

No comments: