Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Long LoNg day...

I had a very long day today... I also dunno why.

I woke up at 7am in the morning, took my bath and wonder wad i should wear to school. I took my Levis denim and Giodano long sleeve, wore it and decided not to change. Tired. Sat there and waited until it reached 7.50am. Get prepared and walked out.

9am Lecture on BCA... Our lecturer was kind of long-winded but Ok, i still can tahan. Then, went on for Tutorial and Workshop. After some explaining and all, we asked the tutor wad must we do? So, after explaining to us, he said we can go if we know wad to do. Ya, so we left.

Reached Central, pondered whether to go VK 1st or to WM. After thinking, i went to VK 1st. Asked Richard whether can send him at that time not, he said alright, so i sat down, did wadever wadever. My eye was itching at that time.

Ehhh... Intend to leave after sending Richard the songs, but thought that i should just send Eddie his songs and at the same time, send Andy his themes. So ya, all at once so i dun have to go so many times. Everything took so long, my eye hurts, was hungry and was tired. Ting suddenly came into VK, haha! She happened to saw me in there and came in to join me. After everything, we went off, she walked me to WM and walk a bit then i waited for Bus with her. Told her some stuff which was kind of shocking and i felt good after saying it.

After sister left, i went to WM to see wad to buy for lunch. Walk and walk until i reached Old Chang Kee, they sell rice. HAHA! So, i bought their fish sambal or something. Strolled to interchange restlessly. Reached home, very tired, after lunch, i dozed off on the seat.

Woke up, 4pm liao... HA! Rushed out without bringing anything.

Waited for Xiu Ying and took 174 with her to work. Talk to her about every little thing i can say and ya... She's nervous. Can understand, my first time? HAHA!!! After struggling with the Uniform, the hair and the torn stockings, Dear brought them up to work. I was at the office there putting their bags. Wanted to eat Subway when Terry called.

Went to Conference Centre to wait for Honey. GoSh... An hour plus, i was tired.

He drove us to Yvonne's place to eat Yu Pian Mee Fen... HAha!!! YuMMy... But i was a bit stone. Heh Heh!

Dear and I took MRT back and chit chatted some stuff. She was having her pain in the stomach while i am having redness in my eye.

Reached home, bathed, eye very pain. Been dripping eyedrop since, may be seeing Doc tml if it doesn't go off.

Printed all my stuff, and i got nothing to do liao... Another morning class tml... So tired... Should be glad its only 2hours.

Many Many things to do when it is only the 2nd day of the semester. BusY bUSy!

Fell in love? Fell out of love? Should I be happy at all? A Barrier? I only remember SHECRET...

No comments: