Thursday, October 05, 2006

Just an entry

Ar... I had a long chat with Xiao Qiang and Joey last night.. HA! It's pretty weird for me to have long chats with them but then again, they are friends who i will never miss a chance to have long chats with. Contradicting? Pretty much.

I'm gonna go get my phone later. Excited at the thought of it. HAha! How many times can i buy a phone right? Although my mum claims that i always do but no... So far i've only got 3 phones myself. Compare? I started using Hp when i was Sec.2 i think, and the 1st was my 2kor's phone, followed by an exchange with my da kor and then i decided to get my own one when i was in Sec3. After a while, my 2kor gave me 3200 so i gave mine to Lao Pa. A year later, i got the most satisfying phone i've ever got, my current one. It's almost 2yrs old le... HAHA!!! Changing my Baby to a new one... New change i guess?

Ermmm... It's so boring to stay at home everyday. Good thing there's work from tml onwards. O... I promised Xiao Qiang to treat him a meal for his BD present. HAHa!!! They went to eat Zhu Ciao yesterday and cost around $70 and he paid for it... HAhA!!!! I only promised a fastfood treat... Heh HeH!

I got a freaking dream just now. Damn, too much working with CE le... I actually dreamt that there was some sort of test bout making food and i only have half an hour to do 3 western dishes... So weird... HAHA!!! Canapes Canapes till i go crazy. HAHA!!!

CAn't wait to work!!!

Do not wanna think about what others think because ultimately, it is myself who is handling my life, every single detail of it.

No comments: