Monday, October 09, 2006

Good to be good...

Was supposed to meet Yuting and Xiao Qiang to treat him a meal coz of his BD, but this fellow went drunk last night and couldn't make it. The guys went to Billy's house to DRINK! HA! Moreover, it's Jack Daniels and Vodka, something wrong with their mind man... But it's better to drink at home than to drink at clubs. Good choice? Heh! So, I met up with Yuting for a lunch. Went to Food court to eat YU pian Mee fen... HA!!! So YuMMy... Yuting was telling me bout work last night and wad Fish and dear told her. HA!

Then, i waited for 106 with her, when the bus came, she gave me an unwilling face but too bad, she'd to work. Hee~ O ya, she asked me Dear got Boyfriend or not.. And i kind of laughed... Hee~

Then, i came home, stone in front of my lappy, sending pics from my phone. Was kind of tired, so i laid down and rest a little. Chat with Xiao Qiang a little online. Then, around 6pm, i slowly dragged myself out again. This time round to Mac with my lappy.

I was really pissed off just now coz it is not the 1st but the 2nd time that i've waited for Darl for so LONG! Wah... This time, before i went out of my house, i even asked whether he's working OT not, but he didn't reply and i purposely went there late but he is later... OMG! After using the wireless for a while, i offed my lappy and stone(AGAIN!). Explored my phone a bit but still, he's not here yet. Getting frustrated, smsed him and it's quite obvious he was busy. I laid my head on the table and wait, wait and wait... HoLY!!!! 7plus, he came. He kept apologizing which he should! and then treated me a MAC meal... HAHA!!! Of coz lah, 1hour plus leh...

After that, he looked at my phone and all, and started looking for songs in my lappy. HAHA!!! Sometimes find him very cute, always make me laugh for no particular reason. Oooo... I dunnoe was it because i am too tired or was it coz he is too entertaining, we had a lot to chat about today. From this to that, from top to bottom. He kept aiming my mole to talk about, and kept repeating questions that i got fed-up and i slapped him, he got a shock, HAHA!!!! So funny, u should've seen his expression, SO FUNNY! HAHA!!! Cannot tahan!!!

Then we left Mac around 9plus and he kindly offered to take my lappy while i was pressing my phone, little did i know what his motive was(to pretend he's dropping it), scare the hell out of me!!!!!!! Then he said, "How come a lie that has been told for a hundred times still has effect on the same person?!" And laughed... DAMN! HEllo, it costs over 1K alright... Hai...

He sent me back again, as always and we had another chat in the car. Hee~ And no(NO DEAR), no outrageous stun this time. HAHA!!!

My secret: Somebody made something for me, but i dunnoe wad... (Secret without "H") HA!

Anyway, i'm glad that we are the way we are, at least we are able to laugh and crap better than before. No boundaries to keep, no secret unable to unfold, no barricades to overcome. Isn't this better? I think so... :)

Not working much this week, gonna relax and spend time with friends till school reopen. Need to meet up with AiAi, Ling Hui, HuI mUi and possibly Jiemin Mei...

O... Did i say, i got my NEW PHONE!!!! NEW BABY!!! N73! Hee~

No comments: