Sunday, October 15, 2006

All about the last few days.

I'm Home!!!! Hee~ After work last night, i went to Yuting's house to stay. Let's begin with yesterday.

Woke up at 9.30am and i was feeling really tired coz i couldn't sleep the night before till 3plus am and YUn Wu smsed me and said funny funny things and made me laughed. Heh! Took my bath, prepared my stuff, and i went out of my house at 10.10am. I wanted to go Coffee bean to grab a cup of espresso but then i thought of saving up. Instead, i went to 7-11 and get a Nescafe Latte like i always do and bought a bread at the bakery. While i was keeping the change, I heard somebody called "APPLE", it kind of shocked me, coz in the middle of unopen shops, somebody called out. HA! It was Richard. Said my "HI" and i went to wait for my bus.

Was a very difficult ride for me coz my stomach was hurting, needed the toilet so much! So i endure and endure till i reached OHS. By then, the pain had pretty much subsided, but after changing, the pain came back so i figured why not i go shit than to suffer the rest of the day? HA, so i went to the toilet with my phone and telling Dear i was shitting... HAHA!!!

O... Met Andy Chua in the locker, so nice to see him u know, like after so long and he still looks so quiet yet NOT! Hee~ HAha! He was waiting for his hair spray while i finished tying my hair and all. Then, Dear came, Tingling came, Carolyn came and lastly Fish came. HA!!! So after all the changing and locking up stuff, we went up together. Reported for work.

Mmm... So we began with checking tables, changing the settings and preparing for setup for the night. Around 3pm, we asked to go for a drink, bunch of girls went into the bar to drink water.. HAHA!!! Came back, began laying all the cloths... I kind of suan Renny a bit.. HAHA!! Made him speechless again. HAHa!!! Hopeless...

Anyway, after that drink we had, the rest of the afternoon was BUSY BUSY BUSY! Nobody stopped i guess, we were either doing this, if not, that. Until 5pm staff came and everything got a little choatic. Ran in and out of Stewarding again, digging for dinner spoons, chopstick and wadever that was lacking. GoSh... So, everyone gathered and listened to briefing. When Lau called Carolyn and i out, i was looking at this girl who was standing infront of Lau and she was looking at him so i was thinking, did he call me or was there another apple... So i asked, "U called Apple right? Me right?" And he gave me the anwser, "Yes, is there another APPLE around, my apple is the round red one..." I jitao went, "......................................" HAHA!!! So cute lah...

In total, there was more than 100 staff that went to work. Most got their 3 to 4 or 2 to 3 some even 1 to 1. See... I got 3 to 2... HAHA! Lucky huh! There were even drink servers... Heh HeH!
End of the night i was quite tired, went off after we got released.

The canteen was in a state of undesirable chaos, nobody can see nobody, nobody can hear nobody, the 2 coordinators were stuck... HAHA!!! I was standing one side, let pple go 1st. HAHA!!! Then, i digged pass pple and sat down behind the girls. Xueni heard me and she pass me some vouchers to close. While closing, Yee Siang's hand stretched out to the vouchers, my reaction, take away from him... HAHA!!! So, one by one, everybody left. However, i was able to get my pay, so no worries. Went to buy something at 7-11 then went up to the bar to sit and makan tidbits. Was looking at Desmond Tan's phone and got a few songs from him.

Then, went to Conference Centre to chit chat with Honey, used the internet and did nothing. Honey was talking bout life again... Hee~ He told us they earned 10 over thousands that very night which is pretty obvious.

Oo... Something stinky happened at the foyer. Was pretty unplesant.

So waited and waited until Dear and all finished work. Went for supper at Orchard Tower with Uting, Dear and Andy Chua... Head back home after that, yuting's home to be exact.

Took my bath and i laid on her sofa to watch tv while she played games. Hee~ I dozed off a little but after went to her room to talk to her. We decided to lay there and chat when her sister suddenly came back. HAHA!!! Then, we went to her parents' room, continue to chat until the sun is up. HAhA!! Decided to sleep at 7plus am... HAHa!!!

Head home at 12plus. Concussed till 4pm just now. Wad a day right... So abnormal.

I was Dl-ing notes for school just now. Yes, school is starting in a day time and although i dun like the sound of it but i still gotta prepare for it, part of my life. Gonna go buy some stationaries tml and hopefully buy a bag. Hee~

O ya, i forgot, Xiuying came to OHS that afternoon... Hee~ And i was like aunty like that, telling she and her friend bout every little thing but i wasn't able to bring them around coz i was working. So i said will bring them down on their first day of work which is Tues... Yes...

I told Yusoff that i'm gonna tell Honey he owes me $4 and he laughed and said, y not ask him to give $6, one hour mah, and laugh like crazy. I dun find it funny... Then i told Honey he owes me $4 and he laughed and said he'll give me an hour. WTf... Wad's so funny? But i told him nvm, coz it's just a favour done conveniently for my friends as well as the hotel.

GoSh... Only 2 days passed but so much seemed to have happened. My O my...

OOooo... Did i mention? I bought a 1G memory card... Cost me 50 bucks... GoSh... Cannot stand myself for spending and spending...

Darl has been a bit weird... HAHA!! Dunno wad to say...

Dear has been the same... SHECRET... See something familiar in my blog today??? HAHA!!

Kk.. I shall stop my story here.

LoVe Me!

CiAo!

PS: Timetable for the new semester ain't very long but as tiring and as difficult...

No comments: