Thursday, September 28, 2006

3 blogs in a roll... Last for the day.

Errmm... Well, i was basically sitting infront of my lappy the whole afternnon until Dear called me. Met up with her and listen to her talking bout her SHECRET. HA! So sweet ar, SHECRET coz i dun have one. She overslept on the train and actually bumped into me when i was boarding the train to meet her at CCK.

Reached there, ate Long John with her. Then went to More than Words and i got 4 different flavours of lollipop. HAHA!!!! All with Disney Characters on it. So Cute... K, call me childish but i'm only 18.

Reached home around 7plus and i took a bath. Watched TV and realised Wednesday is boring, no shows on that is interesting. GoSh... So i came online and do nothing but sing 千里之外 with my sore throat. HAHa!!! Very cute ar.

Xueting called me to tell me bout her very Odd interview and i was trying to picture the situation and the interviewer... HAHA!!! It's funny...

Tomorrow will be the chalet but i haven't pack anything. Lazy to do that... HA! But will lah, coz i can't wear a single undergarments for 3days, that's disgusting... Heh HeH!

O... Thanks Andy Chua, for ur concern as well. Sometimes, ur English do astonish me a little. But anyway, i am like u said, StRONG, as ever. I'm fiNe! hee~

To AiAI... Thanks too... You are but another Angel in my life who always trys to make me feel fine... An angel who pinches my butt, OuCh!

So... I got nothing better to do and i took a lot of pictures with my phone... So sian... Mama is acting weird... Suddenly she kind of agreed to go do the handphone thingy with me... Like WTH! Can't say that earlier meh, now i can't get my phone coz of her temperamental self... So SAd LAH! Can't take pictures which are clearer anytime soon... SAD!!!

SHOOT ME!

10,000 promises made, 10,000 promises you gave to me... What about your 10,000 promises? I'll take you back, but I'll close the door, because I don't want, 10,000 more... -BSB's 10,000 Promises-

爱离窗外越来越远
下着大雨那一夜
我哭红双眼
你没有不对 (都是我不对)
我才发现这早已经是从前... -吴宗宪 's 窗外-

无聊, 真无聊... 长大了... 我真的懂得比较多吗?

No comments: