Friday, September 08, 2006

Thursday, a great day...

Woke up at around 9plus today thinking i got work but then realise, nah, no work... Slept all the way till 1pm and got up. No appetite to eat the chicken rice papa bought coz he added those intestines which are so disguting. Stopped eating, changd up, went to HGV.

Reached school then realised that i'm playing? HA! I thought HM's "Play with me" means just purely playing instead it's going on court. They were having a match with the club pple. Find it pretty meaningless since the younger ones haven't really got their basics right but well, to brush up i supposed.

I felt like laughing when the coach was training them. Nah, it was just running and running and running which kind of tire them out. Well, doesn't matter. The whole time i was sweating under the big round sun. HahA! Ooo... And hearing terry TAn shouting upstairs that i'm extra.. HAHA!!! Played on for the 2nd game with my slipper and DAMN, it hurts... So i ran over to get a pair of shoes from one of the juniors... HAHA!!! Cute ar...

I think the Chi(which means aunty in malay) was a bit Too Lan with me coz i kept blocking her. After that game, i called it quits.

Well, overall, a fun day back in Sec school with the girls and am glad to see some improvement in them. Hope they'll get better and better. Details? Shall not elaborate. Hee~ Know more very cute girls but always make me goes, "Kids nowadays..." HA!!!

After everything, walked with HM and marianne to central where Marianne went off to WM while HM and i sat at S-11 pondering wad to makan. I decided to eat Prata then that weird uncle told me, "5 O'CloCk..." HAHA!!! I figured he was telling me that they will start selling prata and 5. In the end, HM and I ended up in WM's KFC sharing a set of 2piece chicken meal. Afterwhich, i got my eye-liner, we went to breadtalk walk around, then went to singtel to M1 to singtel again.. Looking at our desirable phones... HAHA!!! Then, she went to bank in cash with me then i go li xiao Darl a little then went off after my bus.

Reached home, took a great bath, sat for a while, went out to have my tooth filled. The clinic wasn't open till 6.30pm, and i gotta wait and wait and wait, so i went round to shop and SHop N SAve, spent around $13 there, now i understand y aunties always buy so many things there because when u get there, u'll start thinking wad your fridge doesn't have... HAHA!!! Went to wait for the clinic to open again. I actually sat outside their doorway not knowing their doors weren't locked... OmG! But the sign was "CloSe" HAHa!!! Anyway, waited and waited, finally can go in. Had the tooth filled, and there goes my $35... HAHA!!! Good lah, at least the hole ain't there, can eat properly... Hee~

Back home, i stoned in front of the TV till 9pm, a little hungry, took out snacks and munch all the way. HAhA!!! So sian ar my day... But then again, it is a great day coz at least i didn't get angry coz of someone else, i dun need to face pple with a fake smile and i dun have to worry bout making mistakes... HAHA!!! BeSt!

Oooo... I forgot to mention yesterday that, last night, while work was ending, Ziyang called me... he siao One LAh! Scare me, ask him who is he, and he said, "Your father LAH!" Dots... Anyway, his motive was to tell me that he's booking into NS on friday and he wanted to bid goodbye to me... A bit shocked, yet touched as well... At least he rmbed me lah... FRiEnd... That history was so FUNNY!!! HAHA!!!

Anyway, this is the day... Enjoying tml again... Probably going to Expo to find Yuting... Hee~

CiAo!

Tal Vez Tal Vez Tal Vez...

No comments: