Thursday, September 21, 2006

Day OUt!

Went out today with Dear... Didn't expect Yvonne and Yuting to be there as well... But doesn't matter, adds up to more fun... Yuting is so cute, she challenged me to touch the MRT hand grips with our nose... So we had scissors papers stones, loser must do it. She lost, and she was trying to reach the grip with her nose... Laugh the hell out of me... HA!!!

After reaching Orchard, started shopping around for Dear's shoes... That was when my stomach starts to act up again... Hai Hai... Couldn't find anything that attracts me... Very lost, just following them as we walk and walk and walk... I did spot a nice bag but decided not to get it... It was $39.90 if i'm not wrong... but nah... Didn't get it...

Went on to Shaw to see my PUMA sweater which i still didn't buy... Come on, it's $69, i'm not rich, gotta think bout it... HA! It's nice but i don't really have the courage to buy it.. HA! So just walked around... Went a level down and saw LEVI's for LADIES? I think... So i kind of just went over to see the shirt i saw at JP. It was short so kind of just forget bout buying it... Who knows i'd come across another shirt which happens to be the last piece and it is M size... So i tried it on. HA! Fit nicely... $35 if i'm not wrong... Didn't think much, bought it... HAHAA!!! Then while Dear was looking at other Tees... I was attracted by MICKEY! Hee~ So i walked over and saw some Tees on sale... $11 per piece... Grabbed one and tried it on... Pretty... Got it again... Can u believe that?! OMG! Just afew steps and i got 2 tees spending $46 in a roll... GoSh... Well, at least they're nice... Hee~

Got home early, called papa and he told me they are at Ah mah house... Gosh, didn't tell me... In the end, i decided not to go and my stomach was hurting a bit on the bus. Ya... reached central, went to WM's breadtalk and buy bread for tomorrow morning... Got home... A bit restless...

Ya... Last day of work tomorrow with CE... God am i glad it's gonna be over soon... Hee~ But still working at OHS on Fri and SAt... YeAh Yeah...

Anyway, i'm gonna get my new phone by next week... So happy... KiSS ME!!!!

Ermm... Darl told me he bought a new car and just now he was saying, when he got his car, I must be his first customer... HA! Like taxi? 1st customer? HEh! K, i haven't got anything for his car like i promised... NVM... Still got time... Hee~ Andy and Richard gave me weird looks again... Like kissing??? SO DOTSSSSS.... And richard just kept reminding bout my hair... OMG!

Well well... It's late... Should turn in soon... Another 12hours work tomorrow...

NiGHt!

Thank you for the compliment, thank you for the concern... But no thanks, because I've decided to remain silent, in this world of my own...

No comments: