Thursday, September 28, 2006

Dun worry... I'm still me (:

It was funny how pple around reacted to my "TALK"... Different opinions from everywhere but then who exactly knows how i really feel.

Dun try to make any assumption of what i feel K...

No longer sad for no reason, no longer moved by sweet words, i understand how things go. I've grown up just that little bit to be sure of wad i'm doing. Probably it's really time to find a TRUE love! HA!!! Or not? Since i got Dear and Honey... HAHA!!!

Well, a history to awake from. Learn from my mistakes... Once bitten, twice shy. Can? Can do.

Seriously, i can hardly cry for love anymore. Remember i asked someone to make me cry last night? Xueting tried to, but i couldn't. I doubt i can anymore. The last time i teared was when ting told me, "I dun regret asking u to go recess with me..." It was a sweet thing said.

As for him, he will remain as DARL, just like Dear and Honey. No more than that i guess. But of coz, nobody knows how deep my relationship is with DEAR... HAHAHA!!! My HUSBAND cum WIFE ok! HAha!!! Funny Huh?

Advice heed, message heed. Thanks vk, for the words of greatness, which makes me understand how everything should goes. THANKS... (Although u shocked me many times).

I do appreciate what all my friends did... Friends are the best for always.

爱情也不过如此嘛!不再寻觅,只求你的出现,真正的出现。

Before school semester begins again, i need to lay low and remain quiet, to rethink wad i really want in future, a future made for myself to survive the harsh condition of family, friends and definitely, love. (:

Pple, i'm fine the way i am. I really am picking up myself bit by bit from where i began as a child. Believe in me. One day, u'll see me smiling like the sun is shining and without failure, i am there for u, any of u when u need me... Just give me a ring.

不善于言语,千言万语只限于一声深切的感谢...

However, i'm still sad coz mama dun wanna go change the user to me... I cannot get my PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The N73 that i want!!!!!!!!!!! SO sad... Hai... Should i wait for mama? Or should i just get a new line? I dun wanna get a new line coz then i have to waste a lot of smses telling pple i've changed number, nor do i want long lost friend who wants to find me, can't find me. So sad... I think i should wait bah... Sickening...

Hope Jeddy is oK le... Think Aiai will take care of him... AiaI, remember to update me bout Jeddy... Also, work hard for your N level k... Call me if u need any help... That is if i remember what u're gonna ask. Hee~

Chalet coming up tml, will be missing for 2days plus... I hope it's gonna be great... Another chalet to heal all of my pain... HAHA!!!

O... Dear told me this astonishing news last night while we were chatting on the phone and i got a serious shock. I went to friendster and saw that sickening PICTURE!!!! HOLY! I started cursing and swearing at the screen OK! Like hello?! There's no "WE" in the picture... There's only "U and I" Different from any "WE" i was like WTF! Ass... Please... When something is over, it's over and when i got nothing left already, u dun say there is... No means NO!!!! NNNNN OOOOO NO! OmG... If u wanna know wad the hack i'm saying, i will gladly tell u but not here... ShIt...

O... Recently, my blog have been having all this comments bout earning money or something, but i didn't talk bout me wanting a job or earning easy money... I rather earn hard money than to get it easy. We gotta learn things the hard way to have a good taste of life... Ya...

NA NI NA NI POO POO!!!! <- I got addicted to it... HAHA!!!

Live strong, my friend said...

No comments: