Wednesday, September 13, 2006

To be or not to be? Doesn't concern the blog...

Well, wanted to stay at home and really slack again today but Cindy called and asked me to go interview with her, so i said Ok...

She was a bit surprised with my new look, and felt sad for me... Hai... Who doesn't? Even myself. Wad the... Doesn't matter i supposed... Nothing beats a little bit of courage to do outrageous things... Ya!

So, went to Lok Yang with her for her interview. The boss seems pretty good, a bit naggy though but Cindy got a good chance of working there. Heh! Seems like paper is not really an important thing, she can well easy get a job that closes to 1k, and now going to 2. Papers are just something to add on that you got that something yet it doesn't proves that u got everything. All the best to her...

Went to JP to watch Monster House... FINALLY! It was an awesome movie...

Then, we walked around JP, then decided to go Clementi to have our Dinner... Had Japanese Curry Rice, YuMmy... And left Clementi FuLL!!!

Val smsed me that we're not gonna be working tml.. U know how pissed off i am... 1st, they didn't inform us bout having a briefing, then cancel the briefing for no apparent reasons. And then, telling us that we will be working these few days when afterwards, a friend said our names are not on the list. Went through so much trouble and in the end, we were told, "They choose pple from the list. If they need us tml, they'll call us b4 3." Guess wad? Kiss me ASS! BiG Company handling huge events? Big company, screwed! For goodness sake, hire someone to coordinate everything properly, dun treat us like we are some maroons who needs money urgently! And looking at the way they work, no, they dun look like any big company... Coz none seems a least bit on the higher end. I thought they would be as strict as OHS, no, they are way below the standard that i was taught. For god sake, reflect a little. If they dun wanna hire me for IMF, then forget it, i'll condemn the company. If they hire me, i'll do the job well done and never have any contact with this company anymore... Screwed...

So, my hair is still short, HAhA!!! ACtually it will remain as such for a pretty long time... I just dun wanna remember much bout my long hair gone, so i'm reminding myself that i am having short hair. GoSh... It's a good thing i didn't cried last night, and i am not really bothered by it. HA! Like as if... -_-" Doesn't matter, I'M BrAVe!

It was Hui's BD half an hour ago... HaPPy 18th to her... We're all growing up in such an instant yet we aren't able to grab hold of the wonders we all have around us but then again, having the bits and pieces are already enough..

When was the last time you said, "I love you" to somebody? Can u remember? If you do, then is it from the heart? if you don't, why don't you rmb? Is it because you choose to forget bout it or because you haven't love at all? I dun remember when was my last time, coz i choose not to rmb... Why rmb something when now, that something no longer exist? Hee~ But never forget, you are not loved does not mean there is no love... Somewhere out there, someone is waiting to love you more than anything else...

Chris Honey forwarded a friendster msg to me. It is a website which i received it once many years ago, it touched me... After that, i continuously received this mail from almost everybody, even those that i dunnoe, and it lost it's meaning. I started deleting them. Many years later, the most unlikely person sent it to me again... This time round, i am touched once more, like i did many years ago... Take a look at it, you'll love it...
http://www.clementsen.com/email/friendship.php

Sorry for what? Sorry for leaving? How intriguing a relationship can get when all it matters was to be sorry for something... Halt your words of guilt because in love, nobody is sorry to anybody, it is only somebody not cherishing somebody... So, what are you? What are your sorrys for?

No comments: