Monday, September 04, 2006

A day for nothing but relaxation...

Heh heH!!! Had a great sleep last night but i did woke up a few times... Ate my lunch then went out to meet Cindy...

Wanted to watch Monster house with her but the time not fixed. Also, due to Darl lor...

After his work, forced him to watch movie with us but we watched frostbitten... The ending of the movie sux and it's not english.... GoSh... Darl went off in the middle probably got a date or something.

Well, after the movie, cindy and i walked around to see some shoes... I wanna get black shoes for work... Dun wanna wear cock shoes le, hurting my feet a lot... Should take some time out to shop for one... Then, bought breads and left WM...

Dying from all these passion crisis... How i wish things can just stop at the moment that i want it to... How i wish i can have wad i want and live the way i want. It's so dumb to torture myself like that. Can't i just be someone who is daring enough for everything? Hai... If only i've known u earlier or perhaps never even know you. SO SICKENING! ME!

I have the urge to lay by your side, to feel you once again. However, the more irresistable you are to me, the further I sprung away from you... I just want to know you once more, to never find that answer at all. You aren't as perfect as I thought but that imperfection attracted me to you, unsuspiciously and quietly... 如果说失去的再也找不回,不如让我永远没遇上你... 事实的转变让我措手不及, 但也让我无法自拔。或许你说的没错, 我已被推入烦恼的深渊。

第一次的相遇,是偶然
第二次的遇见,是巧合
第三次的邂逅, 是爱情
那我们是什么?

Good NiGht...

No comments: