Saturday, September 16, 2006

ByE for a few days...

I'm gonna be working for 4 consecutive days if u count today in... Yup... So, i doubt i'll be blogging frequetly these few days...

Dun miss my grunchy, happy, emotional and funny blog!!! HAHA!!! LoVe u ALl!

Will be back to describe all crappy and great situation on Tues probably...

Ermm... Feel very bad just now coz i told Darl that my hair is starting to curl and so i was sad... Then he replied that he was sad too, i asked him y, he said coz he made it that way... I got so guilty lah... I was only complaining casually to him... He is still very bothered by his test i think... Shouldn't have said wad i said... Hope he's sleeping well lah...

Anyway, i need to get up early tml to get my PANTYHOSE tml... HAHA!!! niGht all...

No comments: