Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Crap Day...

I am very angry with the blog, with my ma and with myself. GoSh... This is such a bad DAY!

Ass... Like hello, how many times has this blog stopped me from blogging? How many times has it deleted my type-written paragraphs of emotions? So mad... Please stop doing that to me again... I'm not gonna retype anything, tired of making repetition when i'm not wrong.

Another bad thing happened today when i went to VK... No use saying... Dun wanna say it here either... I just feel bad for being made like that. Y must i be such a slut... Hai...

Then my ma dun wanna go change the account name to my name then i can't change the phone... She is so unreasonable when i am not using a single cent of hers to buy wadever i want. She just kept saying i keep wasting money to be the slave of such IT product. But hey, she never turns around and scold my brother. She even sponsor them sometimes. UNFAIR! YEt nothing is fair in this world.

Life is crap at this very moment. Can i ask someone to make me cry so i can cry the f*cking ass out so i can feel better in every way? HoLy!!!!!!!!!! ShuT UP!

Dun believe in Life is Just... Sometimes making a move may cost everything little thing in your life. Life is not just... never... Ponder and think before u make that decision to do anything smart of foolish coz if u dun, u will be called the FOOL!

Dear... Honey... Sister... Yuting... HelP ME!

PS: Things are going bad but i got a gift for that person... Sister taught me... NA NI NA NI POO POO

Why must it turns out this way? 我应该忘了吗? 这谬误... 这无法更改的谬误...

No comments: