Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Follow-up

Gosh... I'm down with a slight fever le... Hai... Not really in the mood to blog much but i shall touch on some stuff...

On friday, my first day back to OHS with short hair. Kind of funny, coz i felt pretty messy with my hair swinging around and i was afraid i would get caught for hair over collar. And quite "sway"ly, the "principal" came up for that event... Like how unlucky i am, but she didn't complain or wadsoever... 3 persons made comments bout my hair. Chris Honey said, "Ermm... Prettier like that.." Eric Tan said, "Wah, y ur hair so messy?!" And lastly Lau said, "I'm liking your hair more..." I didn't have a lot of fun that there... Did linens counting after so so long, was pretty torturing when there were so many linens and with 2 girls who are pretty new... Anyway, after that, Dear and I went for supper at subway and she was saying she wanted cookies and cookies and cookies but in the end she didn't buy any to go... LamE...

Woke up early on Saturday for work with CE... Launch of August Magazine... I was the Bartender! HAHA!!! So funny... I was just doing wad i can there that night... And i was telling Harris that there would be many sex that night... HAHA!!!

Sunday was the 1st IMF event at Parkview square... Gosh, u can never imagine how marvellous that place looks... I was like admiring at the artworks on the walls. Basically every corner is a piece of art. And they have this wine cellar which is so HIGH, and whenever they wanna take a bottle of wine from the cellar, there will be a divine angel that flies up to get it... Like fantasy ar?! HA!!! O ya, it's called Divine's Bar btw... So gorgeous...

Monday, another IMF event at NMOS which is the National Musuem of Singapore... I was pretty lucky, coz i'm posted to Zone 3, which is the bottom level... Was slack there... Not much service going on, i was just stopping pple from bringing any drinks into the biennale exhibition and clearing glasses... Ya... Was having a terrible pain in my stomach, shall not elaborate on why. My station IC was Jaslyn... Working with George. Yup... When everything ended i was so happy, though in pain, i still happily cleared the glasses up and down. Hee~

Ooo... Jason Yang was weird, coz during the finall briefing, he suddenly said, "Can i know who is Teo Ai Ping?" I thought i did something wrong, so i was like, "Ermm... I am..." And he said, "O.. So u r Teo Ai Ping" I said, "Ya... Wad happen?" And his fantastic reply was, "No, i just wanna take a look at ur face..." HA! Like WT! Heh HeH!

End of the event, while taking pay, they called out again, "Teo Ai Ping" And i heard them say, "She's not here right?" And i was like, "I'M HERE!!!!" The 3 of them were like, "O, so u r the one..." I was thinking which one?! Fabian was saying, "No lah, thought u r the one with a lot of potential... very Quiet, silent-killer..." I looked at him and i smiled and humbly said, "Coz i worked in banquet..." But in my mind, i was thinking, "Do u really think i believe wad u r saying?" HA!!! Then they carried on crapping while i was concentrating on my 300bucks when Jason passed me all the receipts of those who were not there, and i asked him y must i be the one taking? He just said, just pass to them... Ya, very funny...

BAck home, after bathing and all, i fell into my deep sleep till 2plus pm... Damn tired i tell u... and now, Fever... WaD The!!! Hai...

Took a pill, had lots of water and i'm going to bed soon... Ya!

Will meet Dear tml...

NiGht!

You just wouldn't leave, would you? But I don't really want you to leave either...

No comments: