Monday, September 11, 2006

New hairstyle...

Well, this is how i break the news, my hair is now short... HA!!! Pretty shock ya? Me too... Woke up early in the morning, went to bedok with Darl where he began his test... Well, nothing much to elaborate on... It was just cold and chilly in the salon... And my hair was under his care... The picture above wasn't even the product he got in the 1st place, he made it like that later... My head was like a balloon initially... HAHA!!! Very retro u KnOW... HAHA!!! Then, after his test,went back to batok and he helped me do wadever necessary to the hair that i was left with... Anyway, he's pretty upset over his test so i kept trying to make him feel better in any ways i can...

Got to know one of his customer, aunty Jean... Very cute aunty... She's fun-loving.. They bought 4D and they were saying, if there strike it, they'll give me hongbaos... HAha!!! So FuNNy right?

Well, try to recognize me OK? With my new hairstyle, i doubt many can recognize me anymore... I think Ting will be shocked when she returns... HAHA!!!

Yesterday was a blasT! Great meal at Cafe Cartel with the BD boy and girl. Great Movie as well... LITTLE mAN! Laugh the freaking hell out of me... HA!!!

Really tired lah... Woke up so early, slept so late... Hai... Gonna concuss soon...

Love whatever because you made them...

No comments: