Monday, September 25, 2006

No topic...

I had 2 tiring days at work... I seriously have no idea why since i only start work at 5pm. Am i really getting that old? I learnt to stop complaining while working. The only thing that i said out of frustration is, "Can i go drink water?" "I'm tired..." Unable to find a real purpose working at this place where i once had so much respect for, no longer able to understand why things are operating the way they are and despite the fact it is grand, internally, it is not as grand as it looks.

Anyway, it was another tiring day working last night. Can't imagine the amount of distances i've walked the past 2 days. Nothing much to say... I'm gonna say wad i've always said... It's almost the same...

However, in spite of all the saddening changes in the hotel, i still like it there. At least with most of those who are just like i am. Hee~ Not gonna elaborate on that. Thank god the love for it is still around. Afterall, i'm gonna be in the service sector.

Ermm.... Too add on to today, i'll be working for 4 consecutive days without rest. I'm beat.

These few days had been a struggle for me. Hard to get by knowing the fact that u r there, yet u are not. A task to get over the reality that none exist anymore. Ultimately, the war between myself and I of missing too much of you. However, this is a good chance to forget bout wad was left behind, a great opportunity to write a stop to all. Yes... I guess that is right...

Hey, do u know I miss you? Do you know I thought of you?

珍惜所失,保有回忆... 没了... 等待... 算了... 放弃... 唯有你一人使我患得患失...

No comments: