Monday, September 04, 2006

EaRned!

O Great, i can blog!!!! Gosh... After 2 days of long working hours, i was in a state of a walking zombie with little emotions... It was a good thing i was worked 6pm on friday. I had a good sleep but still woke up feeling pretty tired. After slacking a little, i went to Aiai's place to see my GoD-son, Jeddy... OMg... He is SO So CuTe... Small and adorable... But aiai was telling me that he is very naughty... HA! So i concluded, "Boys will be boys" even though Jeddy is a DoGgy... Anyway, didn't get anything for him coz i was too busy to even Shop... Should find some time to get something for the little one. Hee~

Work on Friday was alright. There were 3 VIP tables, with Dear, Elsie and I working togther.... GoSh(You know wad i mean...) Well, the event went on as usual, nothing special... I was wondering am i getting old, coz my feet hurts a lot when i stood for so long or due to the fact that i've worked for 3 days and so the feet hurts... Maybe i'm getting a bit old somehow.. Hai... So Sad...

Went to eat supper with Dear after that coz she didn't have her dinner that night. Went back to hotel to return Felicia's penknife, if not she'll start grumbling again. Terry asked us to go Newton eat but too bad, we had our supper. So we left the hotel and went our separate ways... I could bearly open my eyes by then... HAHA!!! The whole journey was like a dream to me, half-asleep. Reached home, prepared the stuff for the next day's work... Gosh... Concussed at 2am...

Woke up at 6am, took a bath and went out again... Can u imagine? Gosh... Met up with Val at City Hall and then to Swissotel, The patara. Very pissed, bought the white shirt and yet they reject it... DaMN ANGRY! $29 leh... GoSh... Anyway, 9am work started. Funny how this company works, fancy wiping wine glasses without water, not to say hot water... I was like using all my strength to remove those stains... Cannot make it... Still, they were dirty but they just used it. HA! Wadever! Work was fine except pple kept swarming in through the pathetic door... Gosh... Ermm... The IC was Jason, he somehow remind me of somebody who i just can't remember... BUt he sounds very pervert... HAHA!!! But he's actually a nice guy... HAHA!!!

Work ends at bout 4 but that JAson talked so much until 5plus... GoSh... Walked from the supreme court all the way to National musuem, wah LAo, i feel like killing pple lah... It was a good thing that i brought clothes to change... HAHA!!! Learnt from my previous lesson. Reached National Museum, took pay and left. Val and I were struggling to get to Dohby Ghuat, dunno the way to it, in the end, we took a cab there... Waste money... U know how messy is the Dohby Ghaut MRT? Wah LAo... I was looking for signboards here and there... OMG! Finally found the correct platform.. Damn working hours, i couldn't find a seat lah, my legs were killing me on the train from there to batok... Like freaking tired lah...

Went to Westmall to get a few unimportant things... MAke-up remover... HAHA!!! O ya, i bought perfume LE!!! Hee~ It's Escada, $30plus... Ok lah... Then went to deposit cash and straight away go home...

After bathing and all, i concussed on my bed at 7pm... Until 10pm... HAHA!! Now, i'm awake... Can rest tml... HAHA!!!

Wed: $84
Thurs: $51
Fri: $30
Sat: $70
Total earned: $235

HAHA!!! Recouped everything i spent the other day... But i did spent on some stuff as well lah...

Perfume: $30plus
Food: $20plus over the pass 4 days

About so lah.. HAHA!!!! So Happy but so tired... Really need to have plenty of rest b4 the next war begins... On Monday.

Next Week...
Mon: 12pm
Tues: 12pm
Wed: 10am
Thurs: Netball 2pm
Fri: Rest
Sat: BD outing
Sun: Hair makeover

See... My whole week is PACKED!!!! Except for Friday... GoSh... Wad a HolIday!

Ermm... Maybe this is the best way for everything to settle down. I'm focusing more on working to keep myself always occupied from everything. I can barely open my eyes in the night when i'm fast asleep, neither do i have the time in the day to think of anything. Isn't it better this way? I guess this is how i can forget about it easily, rather than brooding over it every night... WAHAHA!!! Soon, u'll find me again...

Forgetting is never easy, forgiving ain't hard but forgoing everything is difficult because our hearts can never be torn apart... Yes, that is how the game of life, the game of love is played, dare to bet and one day, you'll find that everything will be all worthwhile... *In ThE MiDst Of My ChoAtiC mOmEntS*

你是否还会如此想我?是否还拥有当初的思念?是否依然守着对我的承诺?又或者当初的承诺是虚伪的?我想我再也找不到答案了... :) I'm still me from before, but had grown up a little bit more...

No comments: