Friday, September 01, 2006

Absolutely Drained...

GOSh... Cannot believe I actually worked 14hours... OMG! 11am all the way to 1.30am... HAHA!!! Feel like a super woman all of a sudden... My feet are hurting non-stop...

Teachers' Day lunch, dinner yesterday was cool. Lunch was OUR HGV!!! HAHA!!! Saw all the teachers and felt great being able to serve them, wasn't that one of the best gift ever? To serve them like they served us as their students. Really delighted to see all the old teachers... THANKS TEACHERS! HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!

Night's dinner was Yang Zheng Pri School... Quite boring among the 6 events going on last night... HA! I was serving them... So Fun doing VIP with a new girl... HeH hEh!!

Stayed on for OT.... Wah KAo! I feel like killing the stewarding pple... Every throw there, wanna find Dinner fork, spoon, teaspoon, dessert fork, was like digging a gold mine without gold... My fingers hurt from all the digging... CrAp... After finding, went to clear all the silveries, bowls and plates... The trolley was so so heavy, Dear and had such a hard time pulling and pushing, but when terry came, he only need to pull the trolley and the trolley MOVEs! OMG! I was so stunned so i concluded, HE IS VERY FIT!

Got home and fell dead on my bed after bathing...

This morning, woke up and went to work again... Feel like fainting... Then the damn 174 took so long to come and it was full of pple... Ass... So slow... Reached hotel, changed, went up to work.

Eric Tan saw me, and he said, "Apple, u, with me" HAHA!!! So Funny... So we were doing muslim lunch with Guest-of-honour, Minister of Home Affairs, Ko Peng Kee, if i'm not wrong... Dear made a mistake which she trembled over... HAHA!!! SO funny....

After that, it was clearing, clearing, setting, pushing chairs, putting covers and walking like nobody's business... So TiRed... I was so hungry U know... I kept grumbling bout it... Hee~

After work, cannot tahan, went to eat at orchard tower...

At home now... Feel like concussing... Ya... Gonna sleep early today so tml have more energy. Working 6pm tmL! WahAHAhAA!!! I'm gonna go bonkers soon...

Everybody going overseas le... yuting went to Hong KOng... Xueting went to Vietnam... SiAn... I'm still in Spore, my beautiful HOME!!! HAHAHA!!!

Ooo... BTW, our A1's ChAlet iS CONFIRMED on the dates 28th, 29th, 30th, Costa Sands Pasir Ris... Pass the MSg ON to all A1 pALS!!!

K... Wanna SaY BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my way of forgetting you... Slowly, everything will be over...

No comments: