Monday, September 18, 2006

Absolutely drained...

I am really exhausted now... Totally out of energy and drive... Seriously ain't easy to regain my youthful spirit like when i was 16. I used to work everyday at OHS and dun feel much but just sleepiness yet now, only 3 consecutive days of working and i'm already dying... Gosh... I really must admit that i'm old.

Y i'm tired, Friday 5pm-11pm; Saturday 1pm-12am; Sunday 9am-8.30pm... I barely slept bout 10 hours these 3 days... And seriously, i hate working for the company... Sux in every way u can think of...

Anyway, it's just a brief blog... Allow me to finish work tml and have lots of rest then will describe every little thing on Tues...

One of the reason y i dun like the company is that, i think they lied to us... $600 for 4days of work. If we really calculate as one day $120 for IMF events. 3 days, it will be $360 plus Saturday's launch of August mag which was $70, total: $430... CHEATED!!!!! I think i need to take money from pApa to buy my new phone, at least half of it... Hai...

K... Wanna go eat dinner le... Night...

I'm tired, I'm drained, I'm exhausted and i'm breaking down... But I still think of you...

No comments: