Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Slackish DaY...

After i said i wanna concuss last night, Dear called to ask me to go catch prawns... HAhA!!! Didn't really feel like going but then still agreed to coz Dear going... HAHA!!! (All coz of her...) Persuaded Honey to come fetch me instead of me going to orchard to wait for them. I was really tired and i fell asleep on my settee while waiting for them. 12plus then they came... Gosh... Had a tiff with my mother again, she just dun want me to grow up. Wad to say? Wad to do? It sucks to grow up being a girl with 2 brothers up there, coz that way, i am seen as the weakest and cannot live on my own. At least, that's wad she thinks.

Anyway, dear was saying that my hair is really short but nice... Heh HEH! And Honey called me KuKu.. Sad... Anyway, i asked him again later on and he said that it's a bit too mature for me... HA! So we catch prawns from 1am to 4am, then bbqed the poor little ones. I caught 2 prawns only... It was fun doing that, u know, when the thing got caught onto ur bait... HAHA!!! But really tired coz i woke up at 6am for the whole hair thingy...

Reached home at around 5am, everyone was asleep, good, peace...

Woke up at 1pm just now, and nobody was around. I looked at my hair while brushing my teeth, felt a little twitch in my heart coz just 2 days ago, my hair WAS long, really long... Hai... However, it is gone, shall not brood over it, it'll grow back anyway. Just praying that Darl will pass his test coz i sacrifaced so much of my hair... Hee~ Well, its good to have a new style, a new me. (:

So, i was slacking the whole day today, i didn't arrange my room like i told myself to, i was just sitting there, watching TV and i realised today is Sep11... No wonder there was a documentary on United Flight 93 on the Discovery Channel. Interesting how an event like that affects so many pple's life around the world.

At around 6.30, i took a bath and went out to buy dinner and wax for my hair. Got all my stuff, head back home around 7.30pm when i met Wei Seng, just said a simple BYE to him...

So, i watched TV again. Came online but MSN doesn't seem to be working. So, blogging now...

Took some pics with my new hair style... Heh HeH! I look so CoOl... Hee~

I do hope darl is doing ok... You know, be calm about the test and all.

Oooo... Ting coming back soon, miss her a lot... Can't wait to see her soon.

Ooo... MAd and richard were pretty surprised bout my hair, their expressions were pretty funny. Mad kept telling me that he very 佩服我... And he just can't stop looking at my short hair... Very sad at that point... Hai... Heh HeH! Thanks for that anyways... Ha! Still, wad's important is that somebody pass his test. *CroSS fingeRS*

So, what exactly are we? 笑了, 到底是怎么一回事?告诉我好吗? 所有的话的意思... 我实在不了,一点儿也不了。应该停止吗?You confuse me... I am now half-asleep again because I just can't understand...

No comments: