Monday, May 30, 2005

Nerves tightening....

Tml CL O level liao... I managed to complete everything, or should i say, just those i think i should finish. Ermm... But i'm glad... I actually didn't hab much feeling for tml but just now, dunnoe y, started to get nervous, and panic a bit but calm myself down le... It is major, it is big, it determines how many As i would get, it shows how much i know myself as a chinese, it proves my worth to myself and it is very important.

Received lots of lucks from lots of friends... Was happy bout it. Today sort of just make myself study study study from 1pm onwards. Ermm... A bit nervous and anxious. But somehow, i guess we Sec 5 are calmer than the others bah, since we've been thru it once. I learned quite a lot of YAn Yu today, as well as, chen yu.

Hao lah... Nothing to say... Tml Will WORK my BEST... DETERMINED to... hee~

CiAo!

It's time to prove everything...

No comments: