Monday, May 02, 2005

For Trish...

Ermmm... I got a loyal fan out there reading my blog... Heh! Hey, i'm a loyal fan too, i read yours as well.. Hee~

Thanks for understanding much... I guess i just gotta work hard... Final Showdown, like going to fight like that... hee~ I'm not gonna showdown with her, come on, I'M APPLE, i'm not that mean. I'm not gonna treat her like that. She is just someone that went pass my life... Dun wanna get all work up over this thing. If ever i were to fall badly, i'm sure there are pple like u around me to lend me that helping hand.

Also, i'll try to overlook wadever things that r happening. It ain't easy, but will do my best.

Well, TrIshy, I'm glad u know wad i'm trying to say... Ignore all other stuff.. It's your life, that u
r leading... GuAi O!!!!

I'm glad that there are pple like u to comfort me... Hee~ it's good to have someone not close to me, to understand me that much... tHAnks Wor... Appreciate It!!!

No comments: