Sunday, May 29, 2005

Some things bout life

Guess I should apologize to myself, I slacked a little today. Though I managed to complete my Sec 2's words, I still got my sec 1 to complete. Told u I slacked liao... However, still got tml. Well, this is not the right attitude, pushing everything to tomorrow, a bad attitude, but that's wad I'm gonna do. Plan disrupted due to my laziness. Hai... Sickening me... However, wad i'm left with is a little. i just gotta use my time wisely tml. Plan to finish words by 2pm tml. Then start with all PAper 1 formats and those idioms. Ermm... Will definitely finish everything and be ready for Monday's Chinese O level. I'm not feeling much for it, just telling myself that i have to study for it. Not anxious or anything, i guess it is good, coz i wun panics or over-stress myself. Keeping neutral all the time. Anyway, when it comes, i will take it seriously and give it my best shot.

There are some pple who would ask me things that they wanna know, but uses those indirect ways to do it, thinking i will fall for it... HeH! Maybe i would tell them wad they ask, but not necessarily the truth. HeH! Sometimes, it is irritating, sometimes, i felt so betrayed. It's like my husband thinks i have an affair and hiring a PI to spy on me. It doesn't feels good to be accused of. But then again, i didn't take it seriously these few days. I just take it as, they think i'm gullible, but they are the ones who are. HeH!

Suddenly realised time flies really fast. It seems like it is only the beginning of the year and we are all starting to get anxious bout O level but now, it is already half a year gone and we are taking CL O level liao. See... So many things happened along the way, and it all seems like a film. Lots of ups and downs, if i were to go thru my blogs, i can compelled them together and make it into a storybook. HaHA!!! Devoted myself to different things this year, different from the last. Like some heart affairs, work and family. I dun really had such things to devote to last year, now, i do. However, i'm left with family and work. Most important focus is still studies. Hai... 5 months, 29 days, 14 min, 20 sec, so fast, yet so slow.

This year, i got to know a lot of things bout life. Most of which came from Ting, bt kor, Trish, yuting, and myself. Each of them had their kind of life. They all looked happy on the outside and has a story on the inside. The same goes to me... I had so much things inside of me that i have never tell and i still refused to. All of them too... I might know their stuff but i guess deep within, there are things that they refused to expose.

Ermm... Bt kor haven't blog for like, a week already. Wonder wad's wrong, hope he's doing fine with life bah. He is someone who i respect a lot. Role ModeL? Some way or another. :)

Melanie msg me yesterday telling me i slimmed down le, i laughed, coz i didn't. I told her it's only pic, i'm still the same, cos the weighing machine tells me so.. HAHA! Promised to meet up with her after Monday and i swear i will... I really haven't see her so long le... Hai... Old friends are still the best i guess...

Talks bout my feelings...Should stop. I got O level to care bout. After that, i will bitch even more. Hee~ Just wanna put myself into the papers and get that A1 i have worked 4 and a half years for. Determined to get it!

My heart is telling me something which I don't understand, but I will not find that answer right now, 'cause I'm going to where my mind tells me to.

No comments: