Monday, May 23, 2005

OMG!

Never really strained myself so hard for the past few months. Yesterday i did just that. Woke up at 7.30am, bathed, changed up, make-up and went out. Went to buy a bread and green tea as my breakfast. Took bus. Destination: Orchard Hotel. Along the way, i was wondering has Ting woke up already, so i msg her, but there was no replies. When i reached Orchard, just about to enter, she called me, and she sounds a bit panicky. Asked her to relax.After that, she told me she's gonna take cab down. After i've changed up, she called again and said she didn't bring her stockings, so i quickly changed back and ran out to look for it. Wah... sweat sia. In the end, met her at 7-11 and then went to guardian to buy. Wor....

She wasn't late at all, just on time. the work started with setting up and then pepper, vinegar, wine glass and so on. About 11.45am, went for lunch. Ermm... still quite normal.
Went back up and Chris said he's gonna give us 10min more and rest after that usher. Wah... this time round, ushering really makes me sick. 1 whole hour or even more, my back-bone really breaking le. And i still gotta bring the smile out. Some more, that Terry kept on li xiao-ing me, i was standing still then he kept hitting me and tapping my shoulder. Wah lao! Along the way, Chris and Lau stopped by to talk a bit. Ermm.. While i was a bit slacking liao, the GM came up, i a bit gong, and i didn't greet him but he came up from lift and once he was there, Lau was talking to him so I can't interrupt. hee~

Stewarding area, can't seem to find enough teaspoons, went back twice and waited. Ermm... While waiting, was msging someone, hahaha, bt kor came, wanting my hp, then i told ting, "bt kor a bit weird weird today." Ting didn't seemed to know wad happened till the 2nd time he came again and said the same thing, i was thinking, his mood very good today wor. HEh! Rare....

After that, was the tea break... During the tea-break, my mood swung a little, i was tired and very pissed with some of the guests, they act like i wanna steal their trophy like that. Please lor, wad's the use of taking that damn trophy of theirs, it's not like it's worth any cash. Sick! so wad if they are from the higher ends, Arrogant FoOLs! fucked up! That's y i got so pissed! And later, when terry was instructing me wad to do, i'm like a bit dun wanna do like that but i still did it, it's my job.

After everything, went on the ob1, 2 to helped out, actually wanted to help auntie saunty to push the cage somewhere but bt kor instructed to push the chairs and so i did it. Ermm... Got one tray-jack there, blocking the way, so i wanted to carry the oval tray back, but too heavy to lift up myself, so asked Lau to help. hahaha! then he asked the China trainee to help.. Heh! Save my strength.. Hehe~ Wee Loon very pissed yesterday, dunnoe y, i started to hear him scream and shout along the way. 5.38pm, allowed to go for Dinner. Ermm... didn't feel like eating so decided to just get a can of 100plus. Saw TingLing and her mama, went up with them. Went to store to sleep. Wah, my body, total break down sia. Lay on top of all those cloths and rest my legs and my brain. 6pm, went into ballroom. Still, laying on the stage, didn't care whether there were guests not, but think dun have coz nobody say. Haha! tingling was so hyper lor, she kept wanting to make me. HAhA! O ya, i open my eyes and saw a pair of black shoes in front of me and the next thing i know was my hair bun moving, bt kor was playing with it... very DoT dOt Dot... But still very sleepy. No choice, stood up, back to the original spot. Wee loon came and all the scoldings came... the black jackets were scolded cos they didnt' assemble on time. Yusoff was very pissed, very scared he would beat loon up... But doubt so lah... But the face was very scary lor. Then, after all the briefing and stuff, half was appointed to firdaus side, i was one of them.

Ermm... My mouth very big lor, go and tell Firdaus i can carry oval tray, god damn tired and yet my mouth still so big. Sad... But i was put with one auntie that is very experienced de. Heh! Dunnoe wads her name. After everyone had been appointed, bt kor was doing the presentation part. After that, Firdaus told me to go behind, arbo bt kor will come and asked me to go usher or cocktail so i quickly run along. HAHA! Firdaus real good to know wad i'm feeling.. Hee~ I guess i managed to escape bt kor's instruction but i think he also never wanna asked me to go lah. After a while, i kind of saw bt kor and he said, ushering at lvl1, wah lao, i ji tao shouted sia... But he was joking to me, i was really shocked lor, dun wanna usher anymore... Ushering phobia.Heh!

Function started... everything went smoothely bah. Except one of our table very slow, then cannot rush them. During the 1st course, they eat damn slow lor, then 2nd course came liao, theirs haven't serve, their 1st platter was still there, bt kor saw it and i gave him a face, told him, they dun allow... i think one of the Uncle saw my face and he told me with a smiling face that i can clear... HAHA!!!

The other 2 tables got 2 nice people. 1 from each. Got one guy, he keep helping me, or maybe he thinks it's basic courtesy bah. He passed all the plates to me, when i'm clearing and always said thank you and i'll smiled to him and said welcome. Hee~ Nice man there. The other table was one Ah mah. I went to clear plates and she asked me "That tray very heavy hor, y must u carry, very tiring, asked others to carry lah!" Then i told her "I'm younger mah.." In fact, i was very tired lor... Sweating liao. However, really appreciate it lor. Coz not many pple will go and see wad are we doing de. But this auntie did, and she didn't let me do a lot when i was serving them, she would say they'll help themselves. HeH! 1st time to have guests feeling pity for me.. HAHA!!! Along the way, while clearing or picking up, i saw bt kor and i told him "i wanna sleep liao" and he told me to lay down and sleep. Wah lao, feel like beating him, holding an oval tray and he asked me to lay down... HEH! very DOt Dot Dot loR... But knew he was joking lah.

And i took OT... I'm siao hor... Already a bit gong gong liao but still took OT. The worst part was my ankles hurting. Hai... But for the sake of having fun bah. haha! Was in the bar to drink water and rest a bit, then talking to everyone in there. Once again, my camera came out, took pics with everyone. Yusoff thought i'm not gonna work liao.. but told him no lah!

Ok, so just worked worked worked for the whole 2 hours. It was the night that i carried the most oval trays!!!!!! WTF! the pple took so many oval trays then i have to clear and there was no trolleys, my neck and arms breaking liao. packing store, 1st time, ermm... very warm...

Changed up, went to get pay. I was 3/4 dead this time, and Firdaus ran his finger up my nose then i'm like, "hey!!!"

Reached home, sat there, drink water, after a while, went to bed, sleep... Best sleep for the past 2 weeks... No tossing and turning, no dreaming, no nothing. Just slept till 2pm. HAhA! Longest sleep i ever had. wah... Very tiring lor... Strained so hard...

Somhow, i was glad.. Losing somebody but gaining even more. At least i know, there are some that cares bout me... A lot of whom i care bout and will continue to care till my last breathe. Some fools dun deserve my care, coz they sucks so much, not to mention who, but just somebody that i hate, hate even the sight of him. At least now, i have pple having fun with me... HAHAHA! No worries! I dun need someone to cuddle every now and then, i can have cuddling from my bunch of GrEAt ANd AweSomE buDdIes!

All in all, i had a great day with everyone that was there. Finally working day was over... Next week, is gonna be, cHinese ChinEse ChiNeSe.. O level LoR!

So i guess bt kor knew something le... Another load off my mind liao... MuHAHAHA!!! CIAo!

Still, my heart is sinking...

No comments: