Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Feeling not bad...

Physics paper was, for me, not very bad.. I actually hab confidence to have one of the pages full marks. But ermm... Must see how it turns out lor. Lots of question requires all explainations, and most i used my own language, hope can be accepted. And u know wad, while doing the kinematic question, i actually spot a mistake made by the paper, and haha, i didn't care and carry on with the answer. Then, Miss Lim was annoucing the mistakes, pple were like "Shit lah" and all those words blurted out, while i continued to do my paper. HEh! *ProUd*

Then, later, kind of match answers with them, Ermm.. Ting got quite a few mistakes, hai... Can't help, ain't easy to score this year. Me? Section A, i think... Hai... MAi gOng lIAo...

B4 exam start just now, i saw Zhu came odown after his 1st paper, i ran to kick his butt then quickly run to join my class... HAHA!!!! So funny... Nv see his reaction. After that, he msg me say i run so fast. HAha!!! This days might be little, i'm just gonna go round kicking butTs!!! MuHaHA!!!

Tomorrow last 2 papers le or rather last 3. Cos still got CL p3 on friday. Tml is SS and Maths P1, hai... SS, haven't touch yet, some more, like i said last night, dunnoe how the teachers mark de, answer like dun consider if not in answer scheme. Sad lor, guess i have to focus on SEQ le.. SBQ, try to score bah... Try to...

Maths p1, ermm... revision needed as well, i will try to do this paper better than the last one. Hope it can pull up my grade bah... At least must have a 75 lor. Aim A1 mah...

Everything said will be done, promised. GOnna study le... Au RevoIre!

I'm just trying to make the days left the best... For me....

No comments: