Saturday, May 07, 2005

Earlier Part of the Day

This morning, woke up pretty restless... Didn't mkae it on time to go thru everything again, instead, i was sitting there, in a daze. Went out of the house, slightly earlier than i usually did, and strolled to school.

In school, the 1st greeting i got was having saliva all over my face. I dun rmb wad happened, but Trish laughed and saliva was on me, i immediately woke up! HAhA! She apologized and said it's her blessing, i said "Please dun give me ur blessing..." HeH! Somehow, it woke me up a little lah.

Following that was NPCC day or something, they got a girl to command, then our class' seniors; Xiao Qiang, Yong Soon, Wan yu and Faisal were all complaining.. Well, can understand, being seniors of NPCC cadets, they have the right to comment. I guess all the CCAs juniors are getting worse year by year.

CHinese paper 2, i was a bit tired lah, the paper was considered not bad lor, didn't really have a lot of difficulties, except a few nia. Better than CT le bah. Last 15min, i completely shut myself up, closed my eyes and went into dreamland. Ermm.. eoke up last minute to check once more and that's it, the paper ended. 9.20am, and i'mon my way back.

Went to canteen expecting myself to see my zHu but didn't get to see him. So i went to buy something for breakfast. When i walked out with Hush brown on my hand, Alif came over and say "No mayonis ar" Then i'm like "Huh?!" And he goes "o, wrong person..." He actually mistook me for Xinhui, his lady, and i'm like laughing my head off after that. So funny... Hee~

Yesterday, saw Ziyang online, was a bit surprised to see him coz i haven't see him for like THAT long... Come to think of it, i got to know him better online too.. Hee~ Another long time friend that i missed pretty much. He sort of tell me bout wad happened and then went off.. Ermm... At least he still rmbs... I guess friends will never forget each other when they've become a true friend... Or not? HeH! Question asked.

Later going to watch Movie with Yuting... heH! HAppy...
]
Now, doing nothing, gonna go ZuO ZhU le... Damn tired... CiAo!

No comments: