Tuesday, May 10, 2005

My thoughts...

Ermm... once again, in for the night. i still have a few chapters. 2 to be exact. Both very long, need lots of time. Wanna relax now, been sitting there since just now. Well, revision is real tough, tougher when i think i've known everything. Guess how many times have i gone thru those chapters? A LOT! LAst year's mid yr, then all the mocks, Prelim then N level. See, so many times. Then CT this yr, some more all the CAs... Wah lao, i really did so many times. Can't believe. When the book is in front of me, i thought to myself "Gonna go over again" Of cos, there are some which i've forgotten, it is the right time to recap on it. Ermm... great... so, i got tired le, and now starting to slack.

Seriously, i'm not very worried bout Physics tml or even Maths p1 on wed but it's SS that i'm worried bout. Hai... The criteria so high. Inferences that are not in the answer scheme cannot be counted, i did my SBQ and SEQ like i used to but the marks are TiAn yuAn Zhi BIe... Zhen CHam... And wad's more, i didn't touch it at all... ArGh... Tml, no afternoon nap le, must buy coffee again... But i doubt i can finished all the chapters lor. Will pick out some, hopefully, they come out bah.

To add on to wad happened this morning. I was a little moody. After Chem paper, i have absolutely no mood to entertain people, my face was dark. I can feel it myself. Go to canteen, while all the others r matching ans with each other, i quietly sat down with D&T txt and study. Dun feel like talking at all... Hai... wth is bothering me leh... HeH! Wun tell...

Today, dunnoe y, papa at home the whole day.. very weird coz he is seldom at home de. Probably no tourists bah. Hai...

Was talking to Chung Ee and Jenn just now. Ermm... Jenn is my new found friend, one that i talk to in MSN, ermm...She's from school as well, got to know her thru someone. Another girl that looks decent yet NauGhty. *duN judge a BoOk bY iTs CoVeR* Chung Ee and jEnn both helping me thru this tough road. Wondering y i didn't let closer friends know? I also dunnoe, dun feel like telling them. I guess sometimes, i should shut myself a bit lor. That's AppLe.

This weekend, will be turning 17. Wonder wad is it gonna be like. If everything turns out well, gonna spent it with Him, if not, will ask melanie Out and shop, haven't see her since New Year. My wish? Wun tell, it might not come thru.. HeH.. Acting secretive again... HAHA...

Hao le... it's like that... Ming tian hai you Physics. Wo yao qu du le... BuAi...

My love for you will never withers... Or so i guess...

No comments: