Sunday, May 08, 2005

Last part.

Till one day, we went out and have dinner and kind of spend the night making fun of Chung Ee. After that night, we r still those type of guy and girl friends, or so i tot.

One night, he suddenly asked me whether i wanna find another guy bo. I was quite ermm... Speechless but find some words to say. Opinions from ting and yuting were crucial but most importantly is my feelings. LAter, i agreed.

I guess, somewhere in me, i've fallen for him unknowingly. From the time he started to comfort me and care bout it, he already had that special place in my heart. I know he understands me more. I will try my best to make this one work better. Get myself devoted? PArtially. He will be part of me. ZHU Zhu!!!

In a relationship: One got to give a little and take a little. It anin't easy to find someone that loves u and that u love.

No comments: