Friday, May 20, 2005

Diao...

The day started with me dying... Heh... Last night, i couldn't sleep, was thinking bout lots of things, from results to him to friends and family. Somehow, i managed to force myself to bed at bout 2am. I was damn tired. Dragged myself out of bed and went to school. Once in school, my butt was stick to the ground, did not stand up, sat there and rest. Sickening start of the day.

However, Mr Loh gave us, or rather just me, plenty of time to slack coz he did not teach anything, just talking bout the BBQ that he's organising for us and stuff like that. Not much stuff happened in school today. Ermm... Ting went home in the middle of the day coz her eye was swollen... Hope she's ok now. Then, during PG, Miss Ang was telling us a pretty sad thing, she lost her grandma over the weekend... Feel sad for her... Other than that, CL mock was fine and so, school ended with nothing much to be happy bout.

After school, walked home with Yong Soon, he was complaining bout the chocolate milk he bought doesn't taste good, so i say HL one better. Hee~ There's a cockroach at his house, ha! His whole family is afraid of Cockroach so i told him, stand behind it coz it can't move behind. HAhaha! He was like totally freaked out cos it can FLY! HAHAHA!!!

Mama informed me to cook myself coz she got no time to cook. So i abided. Cooked for my 2kor as well.. Then da kor wanted me to cook for him then i'm like "Do it yourself lah, very tired le!" Then we started bickering again, not the serious type of bickering but those kiddy type... HAHA!

Ermm.. Received a call from ting, she was laughing on the phone when i picked it up, and i thought it was some crazy pple, she asked me Chris got call me not. I said no and she said that she's gonna work on SAt, 10am, asked me whether i'm working not, said no. However, asked her to ask Chris can work from 10am to 11pm mah, initially i was joking and i thought even if she asked, he might not agreed but to my astonishment, he agreed and i was a bit shocked and laugh laugh laugh but agreed to work lor. can earn quite a bit... hee~ Anyway, after Sat, wun go back till after 30 May, gonna concentrate on MT le... Work can wait, my bill can also wait. No worries. Maybe will missed some of the pple at work? HEh! I'm just kidding! For wad should i miss them... HAHA! Maybe will missed my "2nd boyfriend" HAHAHA, ting referred him as my "2nd boyfriend", so FUNNY! But, nah, i wun. I promised myself to focus. :P

Just now, Desmond wanna sent me something and i refused to accept coz it was an unknown stuff, asked him wad, he doesn't wanna say, i insist on not accepting and he was like "Dun wanna accept then 4get it lor!" Old tactics he's using, trying to make me feel bad, come on! I'm a changed person! No use, using those foolish words on me, i no longer fall for it anymore, and in the end i still didn't accept, i make it a point to make my own decision now and not let others play with my mind, especially HIM! Goodness! Foolish act. Didn't except myself to type so much bout him, wun do it again, dun worry!

Night was like that, watch TV the whole night, did nothing, very bad hor me, nv study, but trying to give myself a break, moreover, no tests and tml is sports day, half day only. Intensive MT lesson. Well, long day again tml.

Wad i'm gonna do? Next 2 days will be taking studies out of my mind, and when Sunday arrives, no more fun and hanging out, just pure study. That's my plan. Hope nothing will interrupt it.

I thought of him just now, I could not hold myself back this time. My thoughts run wild and all the questions came. Can I really go on without any distraction? Only I know.

No comments: