Thursday, May 12, 2005

LAte....

Late in the night, still dun feel like sleeping. Very active today due to the end of MYE. So kind of going around to li xiao pple. Even went to li xiao SHi Bin in MSN, haven't talked to him for a long time le, crap a lot. he sent me BSB's incomplete, so HAPPY!!!

Then was talking to Bt kOr, actually wanted to li xiao him too, but turned out his not in a good mood, in the end, trying to comfort him but dunnoe how to, cos life is something i can't explain at all... Just tried to comfort bah... He rmb my BD!!!! So happy! I didn't except him to rmb, tot only some close friends will rmb de. HEh! So HApPy to know he rmb. It's all worthwhile, treating him as my kor. Hee~ No lah, even if he dun rmb, he's still my beloved Bt Kor! Anyway, hope he will be happier after 14 days... HAHA!

Through him, i learned quite a bit bout life. He just reminded me, that we will never stay in one place for a long time and that we should be able to adapt well with new environment. For me, i will try to stay optimistic and not stress over it.

Just now, something shocking happened after receiving a call, ermm... Scare me a little but think it's gonna be alright bah.... HoPe so...

Went to play pool and badminton, back home, real tired, nothing to eat, cook maggie Mee, kor kor came back, ask me to cook, then still say not nice.. Make me cook until the noodle very LAN! SICKO!

Zhu told me something which left me with confusion, confusion after confusion, how to face it?! Hai... k, wadever, mi still mi, will cherish all of it!

Still talking to Jenn... Sharing some stories...

No comments: