Friday, May 27, 2005

Everything went on FiNE...

Last night had an ok sleep, the best for this week. Woke up pretty late coz of the coolness of the wind. This few mornings had been raining and it started the days really gloomy. However, the sun shines later and everything is back to normal.

As usual, in school, trying to concentrate on everything Mdm Khong was saying, and i did better than last couple of days. She gave us St. Gabriel's paper to do, i finished it as fast as possible and started to sleep again. Ok, very piggy, but i'm just tired. I really fell deeply asleep, unaware of wad's happening around me, when i woke up, there were noises all over. Ha!

Recess, ate pretty much today, or should i say, a bit more than the usual bread. After that, went back to AvA room, only yuting and me back there. So started to read the Xing Qi Wu Zhou Bao. Ermm... Slowly, more and more pple came back. Then, i saw somebody who looks like Billy but then didn't think much. Linda came to tell me that he's here. HeH! Anyway, lesson on Chem started, Miss Wang was very pissed with the classes, very noisy, i also cannot stand, i think i shouted a "Shut Up!", but nobody listen.. So sad... HaHA! After that, just started doing TYS.

After school, Mock again, this time round, i wasn't that tired bah. Anyway, after the paper, Miss Goh brief us bout next Monday and wish us all the best and all. MT teachers really did a lot to help us.

Went to buy coffee so i could prevent myself from sleeping. Back home, after walking around a bit, came online, saw ting and we started our sisters' talk. Haven't chat with her for a very long time le, so we kind of exchange some info bout this and that. Can't review wad, most are secrets between us.. HAhA! ACting secretIve again.

Received friendster msg from Sa Sa... She was asking how were everyone, so gave her an overall conditions of everyone. Ermm... Will see her again this holiday back at OHS, she said she's going back to work. Cool, haven't see her for some time le.

Competition once more... Suddenly realised i have got quite a lot of competition, some didn't tell me so, some told me straight. Ermm... The Ai Ping b4 might just panicked, but the Ai Ping now, just take it lightly coz for me, none are really my competition, not saying they can't be compared to me but I am numbed by it. Now, only I am my own competition. Overtake my previous results would satisfy me very much. So, y bother bout those pple trying to beat me? I'll just bother bout myself. They can chase me, but dun forget, i'm also running... Keeping myself out of reach.

Erm.. Finally completed Sec 3 words le... I forced myself to complete it by today and true enough, it was done by 10.40pm. Tml, i'll try to complete both Sec 4 and Sec 2 de. Then, Saturday complete Sec1 and then start with Idioms... Most probably memorise some confucious words, might be useful in Compo and as well as those Su yu... Ya... That's my plan, not gonna let any other stuff disrupt it...

Now, a bit hungry, ate little just now... Hai... Go cook instant bah or call papa or starve myself. Ermm... MAking sure i dun eat too much nowadays, dun wanna get very plump again... HeH! Can only slim down and not grow fat. HaHA!

Hao lAh... Nothing special.. That's bout it for the day... CiAo....

Creating a path for myself, walking alone to that goal.....

No comments: