Monday, May 16, 2005

15.05.05

Swissotel, The Stamford? Something like that? I was at that hotel for bout 15min. In one of the suite... Heh! PApa got access to it so mama and me went and relax and enjoy the view... It was breathe-taking, spectacular. Sky-scrapers in Singapore are amazing and i guess that's wad made Spore so unique. Hee~ A great BD gift from papa to allow me to have such view. 1st time in my life, and i swear it wun be the last!

If u can catch my sentence, today is my BD. It was amazingly the best yet. Ermm... no company from friends this year. One is busy with Exam, one is sick, one is working, one is i-dunno-where. All the others are not very close type so nv asked them out. Ermm....But throughout the day, i received msg of blessings from friends all over. Some from friends that are no longer in school but are still my best friends. Some from Netball Juniors. Some from pri schoold friends. Got one in particular was a guy that i chatted with long time ago in IRC and he sent me a friendster msg to wish me, heh! Feels very weird but thank him after that.

Went to hotel play ard then to Bugis eat Japanese cuisine. YUmmy~ Then went to outram shop the CK.. Bought quite some stuff... This yr, no red egga and Mee SuAng... Hee~ No usual hanging out with Si En and Melanie, no picture taking. Jusy outside with papa and mama. 1st time after i've grown up. Ermm.. At least this year is fulfilling. Me 17 le, have to really grow up liao. For me, it is already very old. I will try to make myself grow up mentally and physically. And just think better... Wishes? NAh, not gonna say out loud. When it's fulfill then i tell... HAHAha!!

Anyway, i'm very happy this year, no idea y, its better than last yr. I'm very happy! But there are a few parts of the days which i'm sad... Hai... Anyway, it's over...

The month is over for us and that was the end of the trial. If u r smart enough, u should get wad i mean but if u dun, then forget it lor. Will be obvious as time passes by. Ermm... It was straight, it was willingly. No regrets at all... I Have a great time this month and it was the month that brought me to the peak of my highest days... Now, i'm happy and i'm back to myself. No more sorrows, no more crying, just basically the APPLE that was b4. HAving more and more friends out there and getting more sociable in everything and not avoiding problems anymore! This is a better apple. Ermm... Well, i wasn't sad, i wasn't crying, i was actually pretty happy bout it, letting off a sigh of relief. Now, i can totalle focus on studies le... MuHAhAHA!

Hao lah, that's bout it! One last thing, HAppy Birthday to ME!!!! HAHAHA!!! NiGHT!

All those happiness have come to an end. However, i'm on top of the world, knowing i have got more that i thought i had....

No comments: