Sunday, May 01, 2005

Life full of worries...

Went to Kbox today, final relaxation for me, till the end of MYE... It was Awesome... Sang all the songs that I wanted. Just the 2 of us, Yuting and me. Like we were b4, going out with each other and talking craps and playing. Haven't had it for a long time... Since she got close to Yvonne, everytime when we go out, they'll be there and also since i was with that man... Well, it's not like they're not welcome, it's just that i can't fit in well... Anyway, forget bout it, it's part of life, i can't stop her from having other friends right? I'm not that kind of person, told u i'm very good liao. Hee~

After that, went to her house to check whether the Pool room is available or not, it's not. So she came to my place and we sort of just chatted through, telling each other some stories that we've missed. ermm.. Then, showed her friendster and blog and that's bout it. went to get my dinner, and back home. Practically did nothing.

Dunnoe wad should i say... got a bit of mood swing just now, still experiencing it now. Dunnoe why, maybe coz i'm tired. Its a long weekend. I will start studying tml and get myself prepared for next wed. Dun really wanna review wad's bothering me, but there ain't seem to be anything bothering me. I just feel down. MAn, it's so confusing... Siao! Wad's the point of confusing myself with a surge of unknown or rather,a not-even-there feeling? Nowadays, me getting real insane. Acting very weird, HeH~ Or should i say, ExtRaordinary.... Hee~ Wadever!

The other day, i went to lI xiao My Juniors for no reason, just saw them round the corridor and started to crap with them... See, how weird am i?! I guess only my friends can realised.

Trish... Ermmm... Dun really know how to make her feel better.. can see her change over the weeks... But just dunnoe how to actually make her feel better. I guess, she gotta face it bah. Not all pple in the world can get along with YoU... Well, trish, if u r reading this, BE GLAD THAT APPLE IS WITH YOU! HAHA!!! LoLx..

As for TinG Leh... Well, she is still her. Going back to the past. We were like wad we used to be. However, i'm having some worries for her. Ermm... Well, Dun say Le... Some positivethings bout her, HEr MiNd is Still very "CorrUpTeD" Hee~

On bt kor... HAha, haven't been putting his name here for a very long time le. Guess we're both busy with our stuff. Learnt that he's not doing well in his office... Different environment i guess... hai... Missed him quite a bit... KOR!!!! Life WiThOuT U is So So........ Actually it's normal lah... HAHA!!!! Nah, kidding... Still can manage my life without u, but i just missed ur talks, the "talks" u gave me when i'm down. Hee~ Can u believe wad it's like to be without a mentor that i've depended so much on? Quite difficult, but then again, i didn't have much trouble recently, just tired, he can't help me with that. HAHA! I'm crapping again liao.. Dun think TOO mUch WoR...

Now, i'm worried bout my Geography.. Map reading especially... Lost my touch on it liao... Miss Ang also didn't go thru much with us... HAi... Unprepared for this part. Other parts can study but this, hard to.. Tml must really study well...

Studies kind of mean competition... So much competition in class... Between us... This year, seems like i'm falling behind. Though my position was great for CT1, it doesn't seem like it's going to happen again for MYE. very worrying. There's Yong Soon, everlasting ChAmpIon,once, he told me he wanna compete with my CL's result, find it so weird. Then, we became pretty good friends, mutual competitor, but i do respect him very much for the way he strives.

Linda, another respectable competitor. One that naturally is smart. She doesn't really need to study too much, coz she got most of it in her head already. Always paying a lot fo attention in class, writing wadever that might be needed down. Sitting beside her brings much pressure, but at the same time, having pleasure, learning along with her.

Who's next in line? Peggy... Ermmm... Didn't communicate with her for very long le... She is improving a lot, lot more than i can catch up with. Language PrO... Bilingual... From wad i heard from different pple, i didn't really wanna get close to her. Looking at ting and linda so close to her, i wondered. Once i heard from Yuting that she was pretty mad when she couldn't get 3rd... Ermm... Naturally the 3rd is very paiseh... And guess wad? It's me... I was like, hUh? a bit guilty but come to think of it, i worked for my result, dun have to be guilty at all... Anyhow, I will do my best, rest assure, i will not fall...

Kind of like i'm boosting my results again right? Ermm... Actually, i've lost a lot of confident... i'm no longer doing as well as b4. Yuting kept saying that i'm Very good lah(in a very "Wah Kao " way) but seriously, i'm not. Ermm... Can feel that "u-have-deteriorate" thingy in the air, but everyone just kept quiet. I dunnoe wad to say, i didn't dare to say, but deep within, i'm crying, falling down... People eyeing for that glorious space. I'm afraid i can't keep it long enough.

Anyhow, Me GoNNA STRIVE.... Not gonna give it up that easily. TheY, who tries to get it have a long battle to fight. I'll be ready for all the challenges. Hee~ Craps... Wad's the use of saying all this, no one cares. I'll just do my part!

Anyway, for those that r reading(especially classmates), dun think that i'm putting out a duel for them, i'm just doing analysis on my own standard... And recognising some of those great partners in this battle. Heh! Seriously, both Yong Soon and Linda are my friends. especially Youg Soon, some might not know, i nv treat him as a competitor, he is a friend of mine, we discuss our future... hAhA! Linda, someone that i have + and - comment but still, she nice. As for peggy, dunnoe, nothing to say. The others, very very hardworking too, they are all doing well.. I guess that is y we r called 5A1, the class that never do badly. Hee~

k, end of all those school, position, friends, competiton things, they're only present on the exam field, unknown of in our class..

Nothing more to write le Bah... So that's it. CiAo!

Falling down is easy, climbing up is hard...

No comments: