Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Hai...

Raining early in the morning, didn't feel like getting up. Tossing and turning in bed but i just dun wanna get up. In bed till 6.30. Woke up and do everything damn slowly and went to school slowly. Reached school, was one of the earliest. Sian, sat there do nothing. Wai Leng came and she gave me a present, i was quite surprised by it coz i was nv close to her, but she, having a heart to do it for me, i, have the heart to appreciate it. Thanks! Then, it was ting and then yuting. Hee~ yu got suan by yuting a lot... HAhaha!

Lesson started. Got back my CL paper, wah lao! Mdm khong said i got 6/20 for Listening, i was like going to cry liao lor, but then i got back, is actually 14/20. Lao, bluff me! But overall, my Chinese Sux lor... 1st time ever in my sec. school life i got a B!!!!!!!!!! For me, it is devastating... I was shocked by it, i was surprised that i got a B3... 1 mark short to get an A2. Even if i got an A2, i wun be satisfied, it ain't my goal. But wadever it is, that is reality, i guess i really gotta study real hard for O level le.

Then, got Physics paper, i guess it was to my exceptation. I really got a full marks for a question which i'm confident. hee~ Happy bout that. Overall, hai hao bah. Now, it all depends on Chem to get a high score le.

Maths paper, only 4 A1s in class. I was one of them. 80/100. Not satisfying coz it ain't the result i used to get. 81% passes in our class... Another devastating news. We used to have 100% passes, nobody fails maths but this time round.. And Miss Chong was happy bout it... OMG, wad is she thinking?! God! Sad lor.. And now, we are no longer the top class... The saddest fact that we must accept. We, 5A1, falling from glory... However, my hopes are still high because we r 5A1. We have been through thick and thin, nothing would and will never dampen us.

That's bout it. I was dead beat today.. Didn't even go for D&T, went home and lie down straight, sleep till 6+... 1st time ever, sleeping for so long... Heh! Then watch SURVIVOR, best reality ever!

Just now, Hui Mui called to apologize for wad happen the other day.. A bit surprised, she sound like she was crying, i dunnoe wad to do, tried to tell her that sometimes we gotta tolerate for certain reaseons. I mean, likfe is like that. She thought that i thought she was unhappy cos i came... Heh! Not like that, i enjoyed my time with them, especially this yr, being my last. Well, she gotta face up with this fact. I got nothing to say...

Ermm... Today went around looking for Billy and Terry.. Hee~ Wanna kick them for certain reasons.

Most still doesn't know and it doesn't show... I wonder when will they know... Ermm... Quite difficult to tell... Well, not gonna expose...

I try to hold on to wad is left and never look back for I know, i can never turn back time. Missing you can never be harder but I've learnt to stop missing you...

No comments: